Tic:Toc Home Loans
Tic:Toc is an Australian fintech that offers a fast online home loan experience and competitive rates.
Tic:Toc's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Tic:Toc Live in 10% deposit Variable Rate - Principal & Interest has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Tic:Toc Invest Fixed Rate Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Principal & Interest) has a 2.52% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 85%.
Compare Tic:Toc home loans
Compare Tic:Toc home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to Tic:Toc’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Tic:Toc lender profile
- Tic:Toc is an innovative online-only lender backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- The company's unique offer is a high-speed, automated application process using digital software that speeds up the application process.
- Tic:Toc does not have any physical branches in Australia but its representatives can be contacted online or via phone.
Tic:Toc mortgage features
Tic:Toc has fixed and variable home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with interest only options in addition to the standard principal and interest rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with a Tic:Toc mortgage.|
|Interest only||The Tic:Toc Fixed Home Loan has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Redraw||Tic:Toc mortgages have redraw facilities.|
|Offset account||No Tic:Toc mortgage offers an offset account as a standard feature, but you can add one to all mortgages for a $10 monthly fee.|
|Digital innovation||Tic:Toc is a completely online service (with online and phone support). They launched in 2017 with an online platform that processes your application online.|
How do I apply for a Tic:Toc mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Tic:Toc's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Tic:Toc’s website.
Each Tic:Toc product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Tic:Toc you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert