On this page you can find information about Tic:Toc home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Tic:Toc's lowest rate for...
Compare Tic:Toc home loans
Compare Tic:Toc home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site " will direct you to Tic:Toc’s website for the product you selected. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Tic:Toc lender profile
- Tic:Toc is an innovative online-only lender backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- The company's unique offer is a high-speed, automated application process using digital software that speeds up the application process.
- Tic:Toc does not have any physical branches in Australia but its representatives can be contacted online or via phone.
Tic:Toc mortgage features
Tic:Toc has fixed and variable home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with interest only options in addition to the standard principal and interest rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with a Tic:Toc mortgage.|
|Interest only||The Tic:Toc Fixed Home Loan has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Redraw||Tic:Toc mortgages have redraw facilities.|
|Offset account||No Tic:Toc mortgage offers an offset account as a standard feature, but you can add one to all mortgages for a $10 monthly fee.|
|Digital innovation||Tic:Toc is a completely online service (with online and phone support). They launched in 2017 with an online platform that processes your application online.|
How do I apply for a Tic:Toc mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Tic:Toc's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Tic:Toc’s website.
Each Tic:Toc product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Tic:Toc you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?