On this page you can find information about ING home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive ING rates for...
Compare ING interest rates
Here are rates for three ING mortgages. Hit the "Load more" button to see a bigger selection. Hitting "Go to site" will take you to ING's website, where you can leave your details and get in touch with a lending specialist from ING.
Rates last updated September 20th, 2019
ING lender profile
- ING is the Australian branch of the ING Group, a Dutch multinational bank.
- ING is an online lender, with no physical branches, meaning fewer costs to pass on to borrowers.
- The company has held an Australian banking license since 1994 and has financed over 4750,000 mortgages.
- ING also offers transactions and savings accounts, superannuation options and business products.
ING mortgage features
ING has a range of products that are aimed towards different segments of the market. Whatever your goals as a potential borrower, ING could have a loan to suit your needs. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and borrowers who want to consolidate their debts.
How do I apply for an ING mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific ING mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to Site" on ING's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to their website.
Each ING home loan product will have its own unique qualifying criteria, however, there are some basics that will apply to all, which include the following.
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
During the application process for any home loans product from ING you will also be asked to provide certain information so it can be handy to have them ready before you apply. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?
Back to top
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 3.09% p.a. and a 3.09% p.a. comparison rate.
Low variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers looking to switch. Refinancers only.