ING Home Loans
Compare ING home loan rates for October 2020.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive ING rates for...
- Home buyers. The ING Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier with Orange Advantage) has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The ING Orange Advantage Loan - $150k to $500k (LVR ≤ 80% Investor, P&I) has a 2.74% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare ING interest rates
Here are rates for three ING mortgages. Hit the "Load more" button to see a bigger selection. Hitting "Go to site" will take you to ING's website, where you can leave your details and get in touch with a lending specialist from ING.
ING lender profile
- ING is the Australian branch of the ING Group, a Dutch multinational bank.
- ING is an online lender, with no physical branches, meaning fewer costs to pass on to borrowers.
- The company has held an Australian banking license since 1994 and has financed over 4750,000 mortgages.
- ING also offers transactions and savings accounts, superannuation options and business products.
ING mortgage features
ING has a range of products that are aimed towards different segments of the market. Whatever your goals as a potential borrower, ING could have a loan to suit your needs. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and borrowers who want to consolidate their debts.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% on some ING mortgages.|
|Offset account||The ING Orange Advantage mortgage comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Split rate||Most ING mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The Mortgage Simplifier and Orange Advantage loans both have interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Additional benefits||ING will waive international transaction fees if you also open an Orange Everyday bank account.|
How do I apply for an ING mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific ING mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to Site" on ING's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to their website.
Each ING home loan product will have its own unique qualifying criteria, however, there are some basics that will apply to all, which include the following.
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
During the application process for any home loans product from ING you will also be asked to provide certain information so it can be handy to have them ready before you apply. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
ING Fixed Rate Home Loan
The ING Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a competitive fixed rate, no ongoing fees and allows additional repayments.
ING Mortgage Simplifier Home Loan Review
The ING Mortgage Simplifier variable rate home loan is a basic home loan with useful features and no annual fees.
ING Orange Advantage home loan
The ING Orange Advantage variable rate home loan includes an offset account, helping you save on interest payments.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert