UBank Home Loans
Enjoy competitive home loan rates from UBank, with the security of one of the big four banks in Australia and the convenience of a 100% online lender.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
UBank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The UBank UHomeLoan - 3 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The UBank UHomeLoan - 3 Year Fixed Rate (Investor, P&I) has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare UBank home loans
Here are rates for three different UBank mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to compare a bigger selection of products and hit "Go to site" to go to Ubank's website for the selected home loan.
UBank lender profile
- UBank is an online-only lender backed by the National Australia Bank (NAB).
- UBank’s deposits are covered by the Government Guarantee (up to $250,000 per person, per institution).
- UBank does not have any physical branches in Australia but its representatives can be contacted online, or via phone or Skype.
- UBank also won Best Online Customer Service at the 2017 Finder awards.
UBank mortgage features
UBank has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 80% with a UBank mortgage.|
|Split rate||Most UBank mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The The UBank Fixed Home Loan has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Redraw||There is no redraw facility on the UBank Fixed Rate loan, but there is on the UBank Variable Rate loan.|
How do I apply for a UBank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on UBank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to UBank’s website.
Each Ubank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Ubank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
UBank UHomeLoan (Variable Rate)
Enjoy a fee-free home loan with a low variable interest rate with the UBank UHomeLoan. This is a home loan offered at a low variable rate.
UBank UHomeLoan Fixed Rate
The UBank UHomeLoan fixed loan is suitable for refinancing and new purchases. With it you can enjoy the security of a rate locked in for up to five years.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get up $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert