Enjoy competitive home loan rates from UBank, with the security of one of the big four banks in Australia and the convenience of a 100% online lender.
UBank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount offer for Owner Occupiers, P&I Borrowing over $200,000 has a 3.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate -Discount Offer for Investor Variable P&I Rate has a 3.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare UBank home loans
Here are rates for three different UBank mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to compare a bigger selection of products and hit "Go to site" to go to Ubank's website for the selected home loan.
UBank lender profile
- UBank is an online-only lender backed by the National Australia Bank (NAB).
- UBank’s deposits are covered by the Government Guarantee (up to $250,000 per person, per institution).
- UBank does not have any physical branches in Australia but its representatives can be contacted online, or via phone or Skype.
- UBank also won Best Online Customer Service at the 2017 Finder awards.
UBank mortgage features
UBank has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 80% with a UBank mortgage.|
|Split rate||Most UBank mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The The UBank Fixed Home Loan has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Redraw||There is no redraw facility on the UBank Fixed Rate loan, but there is on the UBank Variable Rate loan.|
How do I apply for a UBank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on UBank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to UBank’s website.
Each Ubank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Ubank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).