On this page you can find information about UBank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
UBank's lowest rate for...
Compare UBank home loans
Here are rates for three different UBank mortgage products. Hit the "Load more" button to compare a bigger selection of products and hit "Go to site" to go to Ubank's website for the selected home loan.
Rates last updated January 18th, 2020
UBank lender profile
- UBank is an online-only lender backed by the National Australia Bank (NAB).
- UBank’s deposits are covered by the Government Guarantee (up to $250,000 per person, per institution).
- UBank does not have any physical branches in Australia but its representatives can be contacted online, or via phone or Skype.
- UBank also won Best Online Customer Service at the 2017 Finder awards.
UBank mortgage features
UBank has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
How do I apply for a UBank mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on UBank's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to UBank’s website.
Each Ubank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Ubank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?