Find everything you need to know about HSBC home loans on this page.
Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about HSBC home loans below.
HSBC's lowest rate for...
Compare HSBC home loans
Compare HSBC home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to HSBC's website for the selected home loan.
Rates last updated December 8th, 2019
HSBC lender profile
- HSBC is the fourth largest bank in Australia and one of the largest in the world with operations in 25 other nations
- HSBC offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, insurance products and other banking products and services.
- The lender offers home loans for owner-occupiers and investors wanting to buy or build property.
HSBC mortgage features
HSBC has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
How do I apply for a HSBC mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific HSBC mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the HSBC comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each HSBC product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with HSBC you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?