We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Find everything you need to know about HSBC home loans on this page.
HSBC's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The HSBC Fixed Rate Home Loan Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR 80% or below (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.88% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The HSBC Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed Rate LVR 80% or below (Investors, P&I) has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare HSBC home loans
Compare HSBC home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to HSBC's website for the selected home loan.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
HSBC lender profile
- HSBC is the fourth largest bank in Australia and one of the largest in the world with operations in 25 other nations
- HSBC offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, insurance products and other banking products and services.
- The lender offers home loans for owner-occupiers and investors wanting to buy or build property.
HSBC mortgage features
HSBC has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90 or 95% with some HSBC mortgages.|
|Offset account||The HSBC Variable Rate Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account when fixing rates for one year.|
|Redraw facility||The HSBC Home Value loan offers fee-free redraw facility.|
|Relationship manager||HSBC offers a relationship manager to help you complete the mortgage application process. The lender also has online chat support.|
How do I apply for a HSBC mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific HSBC mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the HSBC comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each HSBC product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with HSBC you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
HSBC Fixed Rate Home Loan Package Review
HSBC Fixed Rate Package loan comes with discounts off the lender's standard interest rates as well as some of the fees and charges.
HSBC Variable Rate Home loan
The variable interest rate home loan is a popular option with Australian home buyers and the HSBC variable rate home loan has a range of competitive features which could suit your needs.
HSBC Fixed Rate Home Loan Review
HSBC offers a good range of features and options on their fixed rate home loan.
HSBC Home Value Loan
This HSBC home loan gives you flexibility, a low rate and minimal fees. You can get it with a 10% deposit.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert