HSBC Home Loans
Buy your home or investment property with help from an experienced international lender.
Find everything you need to know about HSBC home loans on this page.
HSBC's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The HSBC Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR 80% or below (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The HSBC Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed Rate LVR 80% or below (Investors, P&I) has a 2.75% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare HSBC home loans
Compare HSBC home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to HSBC's website for the selected home loan.
HSBC lender profile
- HSBC is the fourth largest bank in Australia and one of the largest in the world with operations in 25 other nations
- HSBC offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, insurance products and other banking products and services.
- The lender offers home loans for owner-occupiers and investors wanting to buy or build property.
HSBC mortgage features
HSBC has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90 or 95% with some HSBC mortgages.|
|Offset account||The HSBC Variable Rate Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account when fixing rates for one year.|
|Redraw facility||The HSBC Home Value loan offers fee-free redraw facility.|
|Relationship manager||HSBC offers a relationship manager to help you complete the mortgage application process. The lender also has online chat support.|
How do I apply for a HSBC mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific HSBC mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the HSBC comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each HSBC product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with HSBC you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert