St.George Home Loans
Compare interest rates, fees and product features on a range of St.George home loans.
Competitive St.George rates for...
- Home buyers. The St.George Basic Home Loan - LVR 60% to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The St.George Fixed Rate Advantage Package - 2 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare St.George home loans
Compare the St.George home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
St.George lender profile
- St.George was established in 1937 in south Sydney. The St.George group merged with Westpac in 2008.
- St.George offers a large range of mortgages for almost all types of borrowers and also has credit cards, personal loans and other products.
St.George mortgage features
St.George has a range of mortgages for many types of borrowers. that are aimed towards different segments of the market. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and those who want to access their existing home equity.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with many St.George mortgages.|
|Split rate||Most St.George mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The St.George Advantage Package Home Loan has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Offset Account||There is an offset account offered with the St.George Advantage Package loan.|
|Package benefits||The St.George Advantage Package loan lets you package your mortgage with a credit card and transaction account.|
How do I apply for a St.George mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on St.George's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to St.George's website.
Each St.George product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with St.George you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
Athena's new home loan rates get lower as you pay your mortgage off As your equity grows to 30 and 40%, your rate drops, effectively rewarding you for paying off the loan.
House prices continue falling (slowly) across Australia July's CoreLogic data shows a nationwide drop of 0.6% in the third straight month of price declines in most Australian capitals.
MOVE Bank Complete Package Fixed Home Loan Looking for a low fixed rate loan with an offset account and package benefits? Check out MOVE's Complete Package Fixed Home Loan.
Yard home loans Compare home loans from Yard, an online Australian lender.
NAB cuts rates for home buyers, beating out its Big Four rivals With owner-occupier rates falling to 2.19%, NAB is now the most competitive of the Big Four banks.
Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate A review of the Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate. Learn more about this product.
How to cut $5,000 in home loan interest in one year The ACCC is urging consumers not to settle for the advertised headline variable rate when considering a new home loan.
Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan A review of the Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
Buying and selling property during coronavirus Your guide to property transactions during the coronavirus pandemic.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert