On this page you can find information about St.George home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive St.George rates for...
Compare St.George home loans
Compare the St.George home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
St.George lender profile
- St.George was established in 1937 in south Sydney. The St.George group merged with Westpac in 2008.
- St.George offers a large range of mortgages for almost all types of borrowers and also has credit cards, personal loans and other products.
St.George mortgage features
St.George has a range of mortgages for many types of borrowers. that are aimed towards different segments of the market. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and those who want to access their existing home equity.
How do I apply for a St.George mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on St.George's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to St.George's website.
Each St.George product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with St.George you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?