Compare interest rates, fees and product features on a range of St.George home loans.
On this page you can find information about St.George home loans.
Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive St.George Bank rates for...
Compare St.George home loans
Compare the St.George home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Enquire now" will open up a form where you can leave your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker, who can help you get more information about this loan and compare other, similar products. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
St.George lender profile
- St.George was established in 1937 in south Sydney. The St.George group merged with Westpac in 2008.
- St.George offers a large range of mortgages for almost all types of borrowers and also has credit cards, personal loans and other products.
St.George mortgage features
St.George has a range of mortgages for many types of borrowers. that are aimed towards different segments of the market. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and those who want to access their existing home equity.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with many St.George mortgages.|
|Split rate||Most St.George mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Interest only||The St.George Advantage Package Home Loan has interest only rates for investors and owner occupiers.|
|Offset Account||There is an offset account offered with the St.George Advantage Package loan.|
|Package benefits||The St.George Advantage Package loan lets you package your mortgage with a credit card and transaction account.|
How do I apply for a St.George mortgage?
Clicking "Enquire now" on the St.George comparison table lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes St.George and many other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each St.George product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with St.George you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).