Adelaide Bank Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Adelaide Bank.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Adelaide Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Adelaide Bank SmartSaver Fixed - 3 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Adelaide Bank SmartSaver Fixed - 3 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Adelaide Bank home loans
Compare Adelaide Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Adelaide Bank lender profile
- Adelaide Bank was established in 1994. In 2007 it merged with Bendigo Bank.
- In addition to mortgages Adelaide Bank offers credit cards, savings accounts, insurance and commercial loans.
- The bank is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and has over 90,000 shareholders.
How do I apply for a Adelaide Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Adelaide Bank, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Adelaide Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Adelaide Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Adelaide Bank SmartFit Home Loan
This variable rate home loan offered by Adelaide Bank enables borrowers to pay their loans off sooner. Given its competitive interest rate and a range of features, it definitely requires your attention.
Adelaide Bank SmartSaver Home Loan
The Adelaide Bank SmartSaver is a basic home loan with a competitive rate and fees. Find out more and add it to your comparison today.
Adelaide Bank SmartFix Home Loan
The Adelaide Bank SmartFix is a fixed rate home loan with the ability to make up to $20,000 in extra payments per year and a 100% offset account.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert