Adelaide Bank Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Adelaide Bank.
Competitive Adelaide Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Adelaide Bank SmartSaver Fixed - 3 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Adelaide Bank SmartSaver Fixed - 3 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.74% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Adelaide Bank home loans
Compare Adelaide Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Adelaide Bank lender profile
- Adelaide Bank was established in 1994. In 2007 it merged with Bendigo Bank.
- In addition to mortgages Adelaide Bank offers credit cards, savings accounts, insurance and commercial loans.
- The bank is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and has over 90,000 shareholders.
How do I apply for a Adelaide Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Adelaide Bank, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Adelaide Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Adelaide Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert