Find an overview of Suncorp Bank home loan products on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Suncorp Bank home loans below.
Competitive Suncorp Bank rates for...
Compare Suncorp Bank home loans
Compare Suncorp Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans or hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Rates last updated April 10th, 2020
Suncorp Bank lender profile
- Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as Queensland Agricultural Bank. It now has more than 230 branches and 2,200 ATMs across Australia.
- Suncorp is focused on personal banking, small-to-medium enterprises, commercial lending and agribusiness.
- Bank accounts, saving accounts, business and personal loans, credit cards and investing services are all offered by Suncorp.
Suncorp Bank mortgage features
Suncorp has mortgages for home buyers and investors, package loans and line of credit equity loans.
How do I apply for an Suncorp Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Suncorp Bank mortgage by clicking through to each product review page. Clicking ''Enquire now'' will let you get started with your application process.
Each Suncorp Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Suncorp Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?