Suncorp Bank Home Loans
Explore Suncorp Bank home loan interest rates, fees and offers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Suncorp Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed - 2 Year Fixed Rate Special Offer $150k+ LVR ≤80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 1.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed - 3 Year Fixed Rate Special Offer $150k+ LVR <80% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.28% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Suncorp Bank home loans
Compare Suncorp Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans or hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Suncorp Bank lender profile
- Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as Queensland Agricultural Bank. It now has more than 230 branches and 2,200 ATMs across Australia.
- Suncorp is focused on personal banking, small-to-medium enterprises, commercial lending and agribusiness.
- Bank accounts, saving accounts, business and personal loans, credit cards and investing services are all offered by Suncorp.
Suncorp Bank mortgage features
Suncorp has mortgages for home buyers and investors, package loans and line of credit equity loans.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some of Suncorp Bank's Owner Occupier Fixed Rate home loans.|
|Offset account||Both the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus Home Loan for owner occupiers and the Home Package Plus Home Loan for investors offer 100% offset account as a feature.|
|Redraw facility||Some of Suncorp Bank's products offer a redraw facility. Explore the home loans comparison table to see which home loans offer this feature.|
|Package offer||There are several home loan packages currently offered by Suncorp Bank. For example, the Suncorp Home Package Plus - Access Equity or the Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan. Please refer to the table above to explore the different packaged currently offered.|
How do I apply for an Suncorp Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Suncorp Bank mortgage by clicking through to each product review page. Clicking ''Enquire now'' will let you get started with your application process.
Each Suncorp Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Suncorp Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan
When you combine your fixed rate home loan with the Home Package Plus you may be eligible for discounted interest rates for a fixed period of time.
Suncorp Home Package Plus – Access Equity
Combining your eligible home loan with the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus means you save on interest and fees.
Suncorp Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
The Suncorp Bank Standard Variable home loan is the type of loan you want when your main objective is to pay it off on your terms.
Suncorp Access Equity (Line of Credit) Home Loan
The Line of credit loan offered by Suncorp gives you manageability over your money by allowing you to invest in other projects with the equity from your current home.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan
Flexible payment options and a competitive introductory interest rate are features to make you consider the Back to Basics home loan. You can work down the loan with unlimited repayments which can be redrawn if you ever need them.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert