Explore Suncorp Bank home loan interest rates, fees and offers.
Suncorp Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed - 3 Year Fixed Rate Special Offer ($150k+ LVR <=90% Investor, P&I) has a 3.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Suncorp Bank home loans
Compare Suncorp Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans or hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Suncorp Bank lender profile
- Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as Queensland Agricultural Bank. It now has more than 230 branches and 2,200 ATMs across Australia.
- Suncorp is focused on personal banking, small-to-medium enterprises, commercial lending and agribusiness.
- Bank accounts, saving accounts, business and personal loans, credit cards and investing services are all offered by Suncorp.
Suncorp Bank mortgage features
Suncorp has mortgages for home buyers and investors, package loans and line of credit equity loans.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 95% with some of Suncorp Bank's Owner Occupier Fixed Rate home loans.|
|Offset account||Both the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus Home Loan for owner occupiers and the Home Package Plus Home Loan for investors offer 100% offset account as a feature.|
|Redraw facility||Some of Suncorp Bank's products offer a redraw facility. Explore the home loans comparison table to see which home loans offer this feature.|
|Package offer||There are several home loan packages currently offered by Suncorp Bank. For example, the Suncorp Home Package Plus - Access Equity or the Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan. Please refer to the table above to explore the different packaged currently offered.|
How do I apply for an Suncorp Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Suncorp Bank mortgage by clicking through to each product review page. Clicking ''Enquire now'' will let you get started with your application process.
Each Suncorp Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Suncorp Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).