Macquarie Bank Home Loans
One of Australia's largest banks, Macquarie offers several mortgages for home buyers and investors, including a Flyer home loan that lets you earn Qantas Points.
Macquarie Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Macquarie Bank Basic Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate LVR ≤ 70% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
- Investors. The Macquarie Bank Basic Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate LVR ≤ 70% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
Compare Macquarie Bank home loans
Compare Macquarie Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Macquarie Bank lender profile
- Macquarie Bank is part of the global Macquarie Group, and is the largest investment banking group in Australia.
- Macquarie Bank provides a large set of financial services, from investments and loans to insurance, financial planning and funds management. It has an extensive and diverse range of home loans to suit different borrowers’ requirements.
- Macquarie Bank also offers a savings account, credit cards and other products.
Macquarie Bank mortgage features
Macquarie Bank provides a large set of financial services, from investments and loans to insurance, financial planning and funds management. It has an extensive and diverse range of home loans to suit different borrowers’ requirements.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 80% with most Macquarie Bank product’s, but some of its more competitive offers require a 30% deposit (meaning you can only borrow 70%).|
|Offset account||Macquarie Bank has specific offset mortgages that come with 100% offset accounts.|
|Redraw facility||The Macquarie Bank Offset Home Loan has a fee free redraw facility.|
|Package offer||Macquarie Bank’s package home loans let you earn Qantas Points and other benefits on credit cards and bank accounts.|
How do I apply for a Macquarie Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Macquarie Bank home loans by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Macquarie Bank lending specialist.
Each Macquarie Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Macquarie Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert