Macquarie Bank Home Loans
One of Australia's largest banks, Macquarie offers several mortgages for home buyers and investors, including a Flyer home loan that lets you earn Qantas Points.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Macquarie Bank's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Macquarie Bank Basic Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate LVR ≤ 70% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
- Investors. The Macquarie Bank Basic Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate LVR ≤ 70% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 70%.
Compare Macquarie Bank home loans
Compare Macquarie Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Macquarie Bank lender profile
- Macquarie Bank is part of the global Macquarie Group, and is the largest investment banking group in Australia.
- Macquarie Bank provides a large set of financial services, from investments and loans to insurance, financial planning and funds management. It has an extensive and diverse range of home loans to suit different borrowers' requirements.
- Macquarie Bank also offers a savings account, credit cards and other products.
Macquarie Bank mortgage features
Macquarie Bank provides a large set of financial services, from investments and loans to insurance, financial planning and funds management. It has an extensive and diverse range of home loans to suit different borrowers' requirements.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 80% with most Macquarie Bank product's, but some of its more competitive offers require a 30% deposit (meaning you can only borrow 70%).|
|Offset account||Macquarie Bank has specific offset mortgages that come with 100% offset accounts.|
|Redraw facility||The Macquarie Bank Offset Home Loan has a fee free redraw facility.|
|Package offer||Macquarie Bank's package home loans let you earn Qantas Points and other benefits on credit cards and bank accounts.|
How do I apply for a Macquarie Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Macquarie Bank home loans by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to a Macquarie Bank lending specialist.
Each Macquarie Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Macquarie Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Macquarie Bank Basic Fixed Home Loan
Waived application fees and yearly account maintenance charges make the Macquarie Bank Basic Fixed home loan one to think about, if you are in the market for a standard mortgage.
Macquarie Bank Basic Home Loan
Macquarie's Basic Home Loan is the ideal, no-frills home loan for a straightforward purchase or a cash injection to finance construction, renovations and/or investments.
Macquarie Bank Offset Home Loan Package
Learn more about the Macquarie Bank Offset Home Loan Package and benefit from many great features, a competitive interest rate and flexible loan structure that gives you more control over your mortgage repayments.
Macquarie Bank Offset Flyer Home Loan Package
Compare the features and fees of Macquarie Bank's Offset Flyer Home Loan Package.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert