Find everything you need to know about Bankwest home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Bankwest home loans below.
Bankwest's lowest rate for...
Compare Bankwest home loans
Compare Bankwest home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to Bankwest's website for the selected home loan.
Rates last updated April 10th, 2020
Bankwest lender profile
- Bankwest began in 1895 as the Agricultural Bank of Western Australia. It is now a division of the Commonwealth Bank.
- Bankwest has more than 1 million retail customers in Australia and 211 stores and business banking centres across Australia.
- Bankwest offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts and other products and services.
Bankwest mortgage features
Bankwest offers fixed and variable rate mortgages, with options for home buyers and investors plus package loans that bundle other Bankwest products together.
How do I apply for a Bankwest mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bankwest mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the Bankwest comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each Bankwest product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bankwest you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?