Bankwest offers a range of home loans that suit the first home buyer, investor or refinancer.
Bankwest has more than 1 million retail customers in Australia and 211 stores and business banking centres across Australia. Check out our Bankwest home loan comparison below to find the right home loan option for first home buyers, refinancers and investors.
Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package Fixed - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <90% (Owner Occupier)
2 year fixed rate
Bankwest Home Loan Offer
The Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package - 2 Year Fixed with a loan-to-value ratio up to 90% is a package home loan with no application fees and the option of a Qantas Frequent Flyer points earning credit card.
Bankwest home loans comparison
|Loan||Interest rate||Comparison rate|
|Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <90% (Owner Occupier)||3.69% p.a.||4.29% p.a.|
|Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package Variable - (New Lending Special LVR <80% ($200k+) (Owner Occupier)||3.85% p.a.||4.26% p.a.|
|Bankwest 3 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan (Owner Occupiers)||3.99% p.a.||5.04% p.a.|
|Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package Equity - $200k to $500k||4.47% p.a.|
Types of Bankwest home loans
The type of home loan you are best suited to depends on your financial situation, your financial goals and the type of property you have or are buying:
- Variable rate home loans. Bankwest offers a range of competitive variable rate loans, including the limited time Online Home Loan, which has a discounted rate and no ongoing fees. You can take advantage of low introductory rates, discounted for the first year of your loan to help you ease into being a mortgage holder.
- Fixed rate home loans. If you're on a tight budget or just like the security and reliability of knowing what your repayments are going to be, you may want to consider a Bankwest fixed interest rate loan. You can reduce your interest repayments if you take advantage of the linked offset facility.
- Accessing equity. If you have an existing home you may consider using a Bankwest equity loan to access the value you have built up in your property. You can use a Bankwest line of credit facility as part of your equity loan, or use the specialised seniors equity release option to help fund your retirement.
- First home buyer loans. Bankwest is also able to offer support for first home buyers who may not have the required documentation and may benefit from a discount in the first year of their loan.
- Investment loans. Bankwest offers interest-only repayments for investors, a complimentary credit card to help you manage expenses and a fixed interest rate loan to maintain cash flow or a loan with no ongoing fees.
Benefits of Bankwest home loans
If you are an existing Bankwest customer, you can borrow more of the property value than new customers, and in most cases only need to provide a 5% deposit.
You can also choose to be rewards such as a lifetime discounted interest rate on your loan or a refund of your application fee if you hold your loan for more than three years.
Calculate your repayments by filling in some of your details
How to apply for a Bankwest home loan
Conditional approval in 15 minutes
A Bankwest lending specialist can give you conditional approval for a home loan within 15 minutes. This allows you to start looking for your home while you organise the information that Bankwest needs.
If you are looking to apply for a home loan with Bankwest then one of the most convenient ways to do so will be to fill out an online application.
If you prefer the personal touch you may want to apply for a Bankwest home loan in person at a branch. If Bring your two latest payslips and a group certificate or a tax return, as well as proof of identification.
Apply over the phone
When you call Bankwest you will be able to talk to a staff member who will walk you through the application process.