Bankwest offers a range of home loans that suit the first home buyer, investor or refinancer.
Bankwest's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package Variable - 200k to 499k LVR < 80% has a 3.68% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package Fixed - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR < 90% has a 3.88% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bankwest home loans
Compare Bankwest home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to go to Bankwest's website for the selected home loan.
Bankwest lender profile
- Bankwest began in 1895 as the Agricultural Bank of Western Australia. It is now a division of the Commonwealth Bank.
- Bankwest has more than 1 million retail customers in Australia and 211 stores and business banking centres across Australia.
- Bankwest offers home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, bank accounts and other products and services.
Bankwest mortgage features
Bankwest offers fixed and variable rate mortgages, with options for home buyers and investors plus package loans that bundle other Bankwest products together.
|Deposit size||Most Bankwest home loans are available with a 10% deposit (90% max insured LVR). Some of their most competitive rates require a 20% deposit.|
|Offset account||The Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package Variable comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Redraw facility||Most Bankwest products offer fee-free redraw facility.|
|Package benefits||The Bankwest Complete Home Loan Package lets you combine a credit card, mortgage and transaction account (with offset) for one annual fee.|
How do I apply for a Bankwest mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Bankwest mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking "Go to site" on the Bankwest comparison table will take you through to the lender's website.
Each Bankwest product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bankwest you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).