Compare Pepper Money home loan rates for October 2019.
Pepper Money's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Pepper Money Essential Prime Alt Doc Home Loan - LVR up to 55% has a 3.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 55%.
- Investors. The Pepper Money Essential Full Doc Home Loan - LVR >80% up to 85% has a 3.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 85%.
Compare Pepper Money home loans
Compare Pepper Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Enquire now" will open up a form where you can leave your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker, who can help you get more information about this loan and compare other, similar products.
Pepper Money lender profile
- Pepper Money is a non-bank lender specialising in helping self-employed borrowers and borrowers who've had some rough patches in their credit history.
- While Pepper is a homegrown brand, it has expanded to be a global credit provider, with offices in Spain, South Korea, Ireland and the UK.
- If you can get together a 10% deposit and aren't currently bankrupt, Pepper Money can offer you the opportunity to get a home loan or to consolidate your debts into a new home loan.
How do I apply for a Pepper Money mortgage?
Clicking "Enquire now" on Pepper Money comparison table lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes Pepper Money and many other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each Pepper Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Pepper Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
- Note that if you're bad credit or low doc borrower you will probably need to supply alternative documents.