Pepper Money Home Loans
Compare Pepper Money home loan rates for October 2020.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Pepper Money's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Pepper Money Essential Prime Alt Doc Home Loan - LVR up to 55% has a 3.85% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 55%.
- Investors. The Pepper Money Essential Prime Full Doc Home Loan - LVR >80% up to 85% has a 3.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 85%.
Compare Pepper Money home loans
Compare Pepper Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Enquire now" will open up a form where you can leave your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker, who can help you get more information about this loan and compare other, similar products.
Pepper Money lender profile
- Pepper Money is a non-bank lender specialising in helping self-employed borrowers and borrowers who've had some rough patches in their credit history.
- While Pepper is a homegrown brand, it has expanded to be a global credit provider, with offices in Spain, South Korea, Ireland and the UK.
- If you can get together a 10% deposit and aren't currently bankrupt, Pepper Money can offer you the opportunity to get a home loan or to consolidate your debts into a new home loan.
How do I apply for a Pepper Money mortgage?
Clicking "Enquire now" on Pepper Money comparison table lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes Pepper Money and many other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each Pepper Money product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Pepper Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
- Note that if you're bad credit or low doc borrower you will probably need to supply alternative documents.
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
Pepper Money Essential Alt Doc Home Loan
A home loan available to those with who are self-employed and have less than ideal credit histories.
Pepper Money Essential Home Loan
The Pepper Money Essential Home Loan offers a competitive variable rate of interest that provides customers the ability to access available funds with no additional fees.
Pepper Money Advantage Alt Doc Plus Home Loan
The Pepper Money Advantage Alt Doc Plus is a home loan designed to help self-employed borrowers who have negative credit histories.
Pepper Money Advantage Full Doc Plus Home Loan
The Pepper Money Advantage Full Doc Plus is available for those with negative credit histories, including paid and unpaid defaults and mortgage arrears.
Pepper Advantage Full Doc Home Loan
Pepper Money home loans is designed to cater for borrowers who have bad credit. Consider the Advantage Full Doc home loan today and you could enjoy its many flexible benefits.
Pepper Easy Alt Doc Home Loan
Get a home loan even if you have defaults on your file. This loan ignores defaults under $1,000 and is available to self-employed borrowers who can't provide the regular amount of documents required with a full documentation loan.
Pepper Money Easy Home Loan
Australian borrowers who have had no credit infringements for the past three years can benefit from the Pepper Money Easy Home Loan and get flexible loan features and a competitive interest rate.
Pepper Money Advantage Alt Doc Home Loan
The Pepper Money Advantage Alt Doc Home Loan is available to self employed borrowers for up to 40 years. It also has interest-only options available.
Pepper Flexi-Advantage Home Loan
Compare the features and fees of the Flexi Advantage home loan range.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get up $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert