With a deposit as low as 10%, Pepper Money can offer a financial solution no matter what your individual circumstance.
A negative mark on your credit file doesn't have to exclude you from financial solutions. Pepper Money is a leading specialist lender offering home loans for prime and non-conforming borrowers who are employed on Pay As You Go (PAYG) or self-employed.
If you have negative credit listings on your file but can come up with a 10% deposit and you're not currently bankrupt, Pepper Money can offer you the opportunity to get a home loan or to consolidate your debts into a new home loan.
Pepper Money is a well-established global credit provider offering specialist and self-employed home loans.
It caters to a wide range of home loan needs including refinancing for cash out or to consolidate debt to purchasing with a less than perfect credit history.
Pepper Money understands that every person has unique circumstances and therefore they individually assess each application.
Fill out the basic details required in this form and you’ll be put into contact with a lending specialist from Pepper Money within one business day to discuss your options.
Compare Pepper Money home loans
How can Pepper Money home loans benefit me?
- Wide eligibility criteria. The home loans that Pepper Money offers suits a variety of people, as long as you can produce a 10% deposit and are not currently bankrupt. Whether you are self-employed, investing, are credit impaired or don't conform to the traditional lenders' lending criteria, Pepper Money can offer loans to people with previous lending defaults, judgements and writs against them. This can, in certain cases, include unpaid defaults.
- Consolidate as many debts as you like. Most lenders only let you consolidate up to four debts. Pepper Money will let you consolidate as many as you like.
- No Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI). There is no third party lenders mortgage insurance approval.
- Flexible uses. A Pepper Money home loan may be used to pay outstanding ATO debts by tapping into the equity of your home.
- You can apply from one day after you've been discharged. Pepper Money can consider your loan application one day after being discharged from bankruptcy. Most lenders will require that you've been discharged for a minimum of two years.
- You need have been trading for a minimum of one year. If you're a business owner, most lenders will require two years' worth of your Business Bank Statement (BBS) or Business Activity Statement (BAS). Pepper Money only requires one.
- You can still have unpaid defaults. You can have any number of defaults or judgements registered 12 months prior to your application, paid or unpaid.
How to apply for a home loan from Pepper Money
When you apply for a home loan with Pepper Money you can be sure that they will only lend what you can afford to pay. You can read more about Pepper Money home loans and compare them by clicking any of the links in the table above. This will take you to a review of the home loan, explaining who it suits, how to apply and more.
Am I eligible?
- You need at least 10% deposit available
- You are not currently bankrupt
What documentation would I be required to provide?
For a full doc loan:
- PAYG - Last two pay slips plus either a letter of employment, latest group certificate, tax assessment notice or three months of bank statements
- Self employed - Last two years' tax returns plus two years' tax assessment notice
For an alt doc loan:
- Your ABN has been registered for 12 months
- GST registered for six months
- Declaration of financial position, plus six months of BBS, six months of BAS or Pepper Money Accountant's Letter. A Pepper Money Accountant's Letter is a template Pepper Money provides your accountant to fill in and return.
Pepper Money's home loans have a variety of features and flexible criteria, so you can ensure you are getting a product that will suit your needs.