Auswide Bank Credit Cards
Irrespective of the type of credit card you’ve been looking for, offerings from Auswide Bank require your attention.
Headquartered in Queensland, Auswide Bank offers a range of financial services and products to customers throughout Australia, through its growing network of branches, business bankers, and mortgage brokers. As part of its offerings, you have the option to choose between low rate and platinum cards.
Compare Auswide Bank Credit Cards
Types of credit cards that Auswide Bank offers
If you wish to get a credit card through Auswide Bank you can opt for one that rewards spending or for one that does not offer too much in the form of extras, but comes with a low rate and annual fee.
Platinum credit cards
While premium cards tend to offer more than platinum cards, platinum cards are ideal for people who don’t want too much. The Auswide Bank Platinum Mastercard gives you the ability to earn reward points when you make purchases. This card comes with a number of complimentary insurance covers, and gives you access to a round-the-clock concierge service. With this card, you can avail of a special balance transfer rate.
The benefits of banking with Auswide Bank
If you have a Auswide Bank Mastercard with you, you can access your account from just about anywhere in the world, given Mastercard’s global acceptance. Other benefits include the following.
Use your Auswide Bank Platinum Mastercard to make purchases and you can earn 1 reward point on every dollar you spend. You can redeem these points in various ways, from booking travel tickets to buying merchandise.
Complimentary insurance covers
The Auswide Bank Platinum Mastecard comes with numerous complimentary insurance covers, which include interstate flight inconvenience insurance, transit accident insurance, international travel insurance, extended warranty insurance, purchase cover insurance, and guaranteed pricing scheme.
Auswide Bank Platinum Mastercard cardholders have access to a multi-lingual concierge service that can help them locate and book restaurants, movie theatres, and concerts in cities around the world.
Auswide Bank Platinum Mastercard comes with an introductory balance transfer offer. It offers a 0% p.a. rate that stays in place for 14 months. When the offer period ends, any leftover balance starts attracting the card’s cash advance rate.
When you get a Auswide Bank Mastercard, you can get up to 4 supplementary cards for free.
These credit cards come with Mastercard PayPass technology that enables you to make contactless payments for purchases up to $100. The Mastercard Privileges program gives you access to a range of dining, entertainment, travel, and retail experiences. If you lose your card you can expect a replacement within 48 hours. Features like CardProtect, Fraudshield, and Mastercard Zero Liability are in place to offer peace of mind.
Applying for an Auswide Bank credit card
You can apply for a Auswide Bank credit card by visiting a branch, or you can complete an online application form. To complete your form online, click on the ‘Go to Site’ button next to the card you want to get. Before you begin the application process, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria, which include the following.
- You should be a permanent resident of Australia
- You should be over 18 years old
- You should not have poor credit rating
- You should meet minimum income requirement of $35,000 for the Platinum Mastercard.
The application process requires you to part with different types of information, so keep the following details handy when you begin.
- Personal details. These include your name, phone number, email address, residential address, date of birth, and marital status.
- Income and assets. You have to declare income from all sources and also make a list of all your assets and savings. These include real estate investments, investments in the stock market, as well as term deposits.
- Expenditure and liabilities. Here, you’ll have to list out details of existing credit cards and loans, as well as details surrounding everyday and periodical expenses.
What happens after I apply?
After you complete the application, a Auswide Bank representative might get in touch with you for more information. The entire process from start to you receiving your card can take up to three weeks. New Auswide Bank customers have to undergo an identity verification process, and this is as stipulated by the Australian government. To do this, you might have to visit a Auswide Bank branch with the required documents.
Frequently asked questions
Here as answers to frequently asked questions about Auswide Bank credit cards, and if you want to ask a question, use the form at the bottom of the page.
Read more on this topic
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.