Auswide Bank Home Loans
Get a home loan from a bank which prides itself on transparency.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Auswide Bank Competitive rates for...
- Home buyers. The Auswide Bank Fixed Home Loan Plus - 3 Year LVR $10,000 or more LVR>90% ≤ 95% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Auswide Bank Freedom Package Standard Variable - Special Package Discount LVR <= 90% (Investor) has a 3.24% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Auswide Bank Home Loans
Compare Auswide Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Auswide Bank lender profile
- Auswide Bank Ltd has been helping Australians achieve their financial goals for over 50 years through home ownership, wealth creation and other banking and financial services.
- Auswide Bank offers affordable and flexible home loan packages, complemented with exceptional customer service
- Auswide Bank customers receive the ongoing support of their Home Lending Consultants to assist them throughout their financial journey.
Auswide Bank mortgage features
|Deposit size||Some of Auswide Bank home loans let you borrow up to 95%|
|Offset account||Some Auswide Bank mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||The Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package|
comes with a redraw facility but not all loans do.
How do I apply for an Auswide Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Auswide Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Auswide Bank lending specialist.
Each Auswide Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Auswide Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package
The Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package from Auswide offers a discounted rate and 100% offset account in exchange for an annual fee.
Auswide Bank RBA Rate Tracker Home Loan
The Auswide Bank RBA Rate Tracker Home Loan offers a competitive variable rate that fluctuates in line with the official cash rate, as well as additional repayment flexibility and no monthly fees.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert