Find everything you need to know about Auswide Bank home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about Auswide Bank home loans below.
Auswide Bank Competitive rates for...
Compare Auswide Bank Home Loans
Compare Auswide Bank home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Rates last updated April 6th, 2020
Auswide Bank lender profile
- Auswide Bank Ltd has been helping Australians achieve their financial goals for over 50 years through home ownership, wealth creation and other banking and financial services.
- Auswide Bank offers affordable and flexible home loan packages, complemented with exceptional customer service
- Auswide Bank customers receive the ongoing support of their Home Lending Consultants to assist them throughout their financial journey.
Auswide Bank mortgage features
How do I apply for an Auswide Bank mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Auswide Bank mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Auswide Bank lending specialist.
Each Auswide Bank product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Auswide Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?