Gateway Bank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Gateway Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Gateway Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan - Special offer LVR up to 80% and over $500k (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.51% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan - Special offer LVR up to 80% and over $500k (Investor, P&I) has a 2.96% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Gateway Bank home loans
Compare Gateway Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Gateway Bank lender profile
- Gateway Bank, founded in 1955, aims to be the financial institution of choice of its members by offering personalised service, low cost loans and competitive savings. The credit union offers a range of home loans for many different borrowers.
- Gateway Bank has a membership of more than 30,000 and has over $1 billion in assets.
- Gateway Bank also offers banking services (including online banking) and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Gateway Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Gateway Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Gateway Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Gateway Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
How many bank accounts do I need?
It's common to have a few different bank accounts that each have a different purpose. Here's how you may benefit from having multiple bank accounts and the traps to avoid.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert