Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Compare Gateway Bank home loans
Compare Gateway Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Gateway Bank lender profile
- Gateway Bank, founded in 1955, aims to be the financial institution of choice of its members by offering personalised service, low cost loans and competitive savings. The credit union offers a range of home loans for many different borrowers.
- Gateway Bank has a membership of more than 30,000 and has over $1 billion in assets.
- Gateway Bank also offers banking services (including online banking) and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Gateway Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Gateway Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Gateway Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Gateway Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Bank of Melbourne Amplify Platinum
Offers bonus points and a discounted annual fee in the first year for reward-chasers, plus a balance transfer offer.
St.George Amplify Platinum – Qantas
New St.George Amplify Platinum cardholders can earn 60,000 bonus Qantas Points plus save with a balance transfer offer, a first-year annual fee discount and complimentary insurance cover.
Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature Qantas Card
The Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature - Qantas offers a competitive bonus points offer and travel perks. Are they worth the $370 annual fee?
Bank of Melbourne Amplify Platinum Qantas Card
The Bank of Melbourne Amplify Platinum offers bonus Qantas Points, points as you spend and travel perks including complimentary travel and purchase insurance.
St.George Amplify Signature Qantas Card
The St.George Amplify Signature - Qantas Credit Card offers 90,000 bonus Qantas Points plus complimentary insurance covers.
Bank of Melbourne Basic Home Loan review
Read a review of the Bank of Melbourne Basic Home Loan and apply.
Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature Credit Card
Weigh up the features of the Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature, including a competitive reward points earn rate, 150,000 bonus points and complimentary lounge passes.
St.George Amplify Platinum Credit Card
This platinum card offers bonus Amplify points, a 0% p.a. introductory balance transfer offer and complimentary travel and purchase insurance.
Bank of Melbourne Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
The Bank of Melbourne Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is a flexible home loan with a 100% offset account, redraw facility and flexible repayments.
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo, including a 0% balance transfer offer for 32 months with no BT fee.
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert