Gateway Bank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Gateway Bank.
Competitive Gateway Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan - Special offer LVR up to 80% and over $500k (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.56% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan - Special offer LVR up to 80% and over $500k (Investor, P&I) has a 2.96% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Gateway Bank home loans
Compare Gateway Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Gateway Bank lender profile
- Gateway Bank, founded in 1955, aims to be the financial institution of choice of its members by offering personalised service, low cost loans and competitive savings. The credit union offers a range of home loans for many different borrowers.
- Gateway Bank has a membership of more than 30,000 and has over $1 billion in assets.
- Gateway Bank also offers banking services (including online banking) and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Gateway Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Gateway Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Gateway Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Gateway Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Ask an Expert