On this page you can find information about Gateway Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Gateway Bank rates for...
Compare Gateway Bank home loans
Compare Gateway Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated March 29th, 2020
Gateway Bank lender profile
- Gateway Bank, founded in 1955, aims to be the financial institution of choice of its members by offering personalised service, low cost loans and competitive savings. The credit union offers a range of home loans for many different borrowers.
- Gateway Bank has a membership of more than 30,000 and has over $1 billion in assets.
- Gateway Bank also offers banking services (including online banking) and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Gateway Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Gateway Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Gateway Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Gateway Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?