On this page you can find information about NAB home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Compare some of the market's lowest rates here
Compare NAB home loans
Rates last updated October 21st, 2019
NAB lender profile
- NAB is one of Australia's largest lenders, with 30,000 staff serving over 9 million customers.
- The bank has over 900 locations in Australia and New Zealand.
- NAB has physical bank branches across the country and customer support online and via phone.
NAB mortgage features
NAB has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates, plus package options and line of credit loans.
How do I apply for a NAB mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on NAB's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to NAB’s website.
Each NAB product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with NAB you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?