NAB Home Loans
Compare NAB home loan rates for August 2020.
On this page you can find information about NAB home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
NAB's lowest rate for...
Compare NAB home loans
NAB lender profile
- NAB is one of Australia's largest lenders, with 30,000 staff serving over 9 million customers.
- The bank has over 900 locations in Australia and New Zealand.
- NAB has physical bank branches across the country and customer support online and via phone.
NAB mortgage features
NAB has multiple home loans for investors and owner occupiers, with fixed and variable rates, plus package options and line of credit loans.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90 or even 95% with many NAB mortgages.|
|Split rate||Most NAB mortgages allow you to split your loan into fixed and variable portions.|
|Offset account||Most of NAB's lowest rate products don't have offset accounts attached.|
|Redraw||Most NAB products have a redraw facility, including the NAB Choice Package Fixed Rate loan.|
How do I apply for a NAB mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on NAB's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to NAB’s website.
Each NAB product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with NAB you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert