On this page you can find information about Westpac home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Westpac's lowest rate for...
Compare Westpac home loans
Compare Westpac home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Enquire now" will open up a form where you can leave your details and get in touch with a mortgage broker, who can help you get more information about this loan and compare other, similar products. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated January 24th, 2020
Westpac lender profile
Westpac mortgage features
Westpac has a range of mortgages that are aimed towards different segments of the market. It offers loans for first home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and those who want to access their existing home equity.
How do I apply for a Westpac mortgage?
Clicking "Enquire now" on the Westpac comparison table lets you get in touch with a qualified mortgage broker whose lending panel includes Westpac and many other lenders. They can offer you free advice and guidance on the product you're interested in.
Each Westpac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Westpac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?