On this page you can find information about Firefighters Mutual Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Firefighters Mutual Bank rates for...
Compare Firefighters Mutual Bank home loans
Compare Firefighters Mutual Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Firefighters Mutual Bank lender profile
- Firefighters Mutual Bank started in 1968 as the Fire Board (NSW) Employees Credit Union. Now it operates Australia-wide.
- Firefighters Mutual Bank is now a division of Teachers Mutual Bank. It is a member-owned organisation and offers car and personal loans, credit cards, insurance and savings and transaction accounts.
- Firefighters Mutual Bank is open to current and retired employees of emergency services organisation (including volunteers) and their families.
How do I apply for a Firefighters Mutual Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Firefighters Mutual Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Firefighters Mutual Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Firefighters Mutual Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?