On this page you can find information about the Mutual Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive The Mutual Bank rates for...
Compare the Mutual Bank home loans
Compare the Mutual Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
The Mutual Bank lender profile
- The Mutual Bank started in Maitland in 1888 and continues to serve residents of Maitland, the Hunter and surrounding areas.
- As a community-focused organisation, The Mutual Bank supports local community initiatives, including a school banking program.
- The Mutual Bank also offers bank accounts, personal loans, travel money, financial planning and business finance.
How do I apply for a the Mutual Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from the Mutual Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each The Mutual Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with the Mutual Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?