People’s Choice Credit Union home loans
Compare People’s Choice Credit Union home loan offers.
Competitive People's Choice Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The People's Choice Credit Union Basic Variable - New Business Special Offer $150k+ LVR <80% has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The People's Choice Credit Union Home Loan Package - 2 Year Fixed Package (Investor, P&I) has a 2.48% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare People's Choice Credit Union home loans
Compare People's Choice Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
People's Choice Credit Union lender profile
- People's Choice Credit Union is one of Australia's largest credit unions, with over 365,000 members across Australia. They have more than $8 billion of funds under management.
- People's Choice Credit Union is a member-owned organisation, meaning that it reinvests its profits to its members rather than shareholders.
- The lender also offers financial products such as bank accounts, cards, personal loans, insurance and car loans.
How do I apply for a People's Choice Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from People's Choice Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each People's Choice Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with People's Choice Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert