People’s Choice Credit Union home loans
Compare People’s Choice Credit Union home loan offers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive People's Choice Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The People's Choice Credit Union Basic Variable - New Business Special Offer $150k+ LVR <80% has a 2.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The People's Choice Credit Union Home Loan Package - 2 Year Fixed Package (Investor, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare People's Choice Credit Union home loans
Compare People's Choice Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
People's Choice Credit Union lender profile
- People's Choice Credit Union is one of Australia's largest credit unions, with over 365,000 members across Australia. They have more than $8 billion of funds under management.
- People's Choice Credit Union is a member-owned organisation, meaning that it reinvests its profits to its members rather than shareholders.
- The lender also offers financial products such as bank accounts, cards, personal loans, insurance and car loans.
How do I apply for a People's Choice Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from People's Choice Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each People's Choice Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with People's Choice Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
He’s a bit of a fixer-upper: 4 in 5 first home buyers intend to renovate
First home buyers are getting practical with different tactics to enter the property market, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison website. A new survey has revealed that 1 in 5 (22%) first home buyers plan to renovate immediately after purchasing. Finder shares tips for sticking to your renovation budget.
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Explore the benefits of rendering a house versus renovating, and the ways which render can improve your home’s overall performance.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert