Laboratories Credit Union Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Laboratories Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Laboratories Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Laboratories Credit Union Introductory Home Loan Offer - 2 Year Fixed has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Laboratories Credit Union Property Investment Loan - 1 Year Fixed Rate has a 3.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Laboratories Credit Union home loans
Compare Laboratories Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Laboratories Credit Union lender profile
- Laboratories Credit Union was established in 1954 by CSIRO staff working in North Ryde. The credit union is still based in North Ryde today and now has over 3,000 members.
- Laboratories Credit Union is a community-owned lender. Its customers are members who can vote to choose its board of directors.
- It also offers bank accounts, car and personal loans, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Laboratories Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Laboratories Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Laboratories Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Laboratories Credit Union you are required to provide certain information. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Owner Occupier Home Loan – 3 Year Fixed
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Owner Occupier Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
loans.com.au Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle
The Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle from loans.com.au is a discount variable rate investment loan for borrowers who have a home loan with the same lender.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert