Laboratories Credit Union Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Laboratories Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Laboratories Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Laboratories Credit Union Introductory Home Loan Offer - 2 Year Fixed has a 2.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Laboratories Credit Union Property Investment Loan - 1 Year Fixed Rate has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Laboratories Credit Union home loans
Compare Laboratories Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Laboratories Credit Union lender profile
- Laboratories Credit Union was established in 1954 by CSIRO staff working in North Ryde. The credit union is still based in North Ryde today and now has over 3,000 members.
- Laboratories Credit Union is a community-owned lender. Its customers are members who can vote to choose its board of directors.
- It also offers bank accounts, car and personal loans, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Laboratories Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Laboratories Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Laboratories Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Laboratories Credit Union you are required to provide certain information. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
HSBC Platinum Credit Card
This card offers 0% interest on balance transfers for 36 months, a discounted $29 first year annual fee and platinum benefits including airport lounge passes and complimentary insurance covers.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert