On this page you can find information about Laboratories Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Laboratories Credit Union rates for...
Compare Laboratories Credit Union home loans
Compare Laboratories Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated April 5th, 2020
Laboratories Credit Union lender profile
- Laboratories Credit Union was established in 1954 by CSIRO staff working in North Ryde. The credit union is still based in North Ryde today and now has over 3,000 members.
- Laboratories Credit Union is a community-owned lender. Its customers are members who can vote to choose its board of directors.
- It also offers bank accounts, car and personal loans, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Laboratories Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Laboratories Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Laboratories Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Laboratories Credit Union you are required to provide certain information. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?