Bank of China Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Bank of China.
Competitive Bank of China rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of China Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bank of China Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 4.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bank of China home loans
Compare Bank of China home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Bank of China lender profile
- Bank of China was founded in 1942 in Sydney as the Bank of China Limited Sydney Branch. Today it has nine branches in Australia in five states.
- The bank offers both corporate and personal financial products, including personal loans, remittances and cards.
How do I apply for a Bank of China mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of China, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of China product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of China you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert