Bank of China Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Bank of China.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Bank of China rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of China Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
- Investors. The Bank of China Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 4.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bank of China home loans
Compare Bank of China home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Bank of China lender profile
- Bank of China was founded in 1942 in Sydney as the Bank of China Limited Sydney Branch. Today it has nine branches in Australia in five states.
- The bank offers both corporate and personal financial products, including personal loans, remittances and cards.
How do I apply for a Bank of China mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of China, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of China product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of China you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert