On this page you can find information about Bank of China home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Bank of China rates for...
Compare Bank of China home loans
Compare Bank of China home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated January 20th, 2020
Bank of China lender profile
- Bank of China was founded in 1942 in Sydney as the Bank of China Limited Sydney Branch. Today it has nine branches in Australia in five states.
- The bank offers both corporate and personal financial products, including personal loans, remittances and cards.
How do I apply for a Bank of China mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of China, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of China product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of China you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?