Goulburn Murray Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Goulburn Murray Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
On this page you can find information about Goulburn Murray Credit Union home loans.
Compare Goulburn Murray Credit Union Home Loans
Goulburn Murray Credit Union lender profile
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union (GMCU) is a combination of six different credit unions that have joined together to serve central and northern Victoria. This includes the former; Seymour Credit Union, Numurkah Credit Union, Kyabram Credit Union, Rich River Credit Union, North East Credit Union and Shappartion Credit Union.
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union has branches in ten locations in Victoria.
- In addition to mortgages, Goulburn Murray Credit Union also offers bank accounts, personal loans and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Goulburn Murray Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goulburn Murray Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goulburn Murray Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goulburn Murray Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on finder
Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
Calling all holidaymakers! It's time to see what's up Down Under.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
What’s the cheapest way to get 5G?
With Optus MVNOs now able to connect to the Optus 5G network, getting speedy Internet on your phone is cheaper than ever.
Kora Organics discount codes and coupons October 2020 | 50% off skincare and makeup
Save big on award-winning skincare solutions with these amazing Kora Organics discount codes.
Free price match policy templates (Australia)
How to create a price match policy to match a competitor’s price.
Free academic resume templates (Australia)
Here's how to create an academic resume that delivers a great first impression.
Free solvency resolution templates (Australia)
Find out what you'll need to know about filing a solvency resolution.
Free shipping policy templates (Australia)
A shipping policy lets customers know how their product will be delivered.
Should I import an iPhone 12 from the USA?
The US model of the iPhone 12 has superior 5G support compared to the Australian model, but there's some details to be aware of before you order an American iPhone 12.
Free IT Policy Templates (Australia)
Don’t leave your IT security up to chance with our guide to creating your IT policy.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert