Goulburn Murray Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Goulburn Murray Credit Union.
On this page you can find information about Goulburn Murray Credit Union home loans.
Compare Goulburn Murray Credit Union Home Loans
Goulburn Murray Credit Union lender profile
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union (GMCU) is a combination of six different credit unions that have joined together to serve central and northern Victoria. This includes the former; Seymour Credit Union, Numurkah Credit Union, Kyabram Credit Union, Rich River Credit Union, North East Credit Union and Shappartion Credit Union.
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union has branches in ten locations in Victoria.
- In addition to mortgages, Goulburn Murray Credit Union also offers bank accounts, personal loans and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Goulburn Murray Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Goulburn Murray Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Goulburn Murray Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Goulburn Murray Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert