Central West Credit Union home loans
A closer look at the home loans provided by Central West Credit Union.
Competitive Central West Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Central West Credit Union Fixed Rate - Mortgage Smart Home Loan 1 Year has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Central West Credit Union Fixed Rate - Mortgage Smart Investment Home Loan 2 Year has a 3.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Central West Credit Union home loans
Compare Central West Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Central West Credit Union lender profile
- Central West Credit Union began life as the Central West County Council Employees Credit Union in 1966. Today this NSW-based credit union boasts a membership of more than 11,000.
- Membership is open to any Australian. The credit union's head office is located in Parkes NSW and there are branches in Forbes and Cowra.
- Central West Credit Union also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal and business loans, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Central West Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Central West Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Central West Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Central West Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert