Central West Credit Union home loans
A closer look at the home loans provided by Central West Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Central West Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Central West Credit Union Fixed Rate - Mortgage Smart Home Loan 1 Year has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Central West Credit Union Fixed Rate - Mortgage Smart Investment Home Loan 2 Year has a 3.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Central West Credit Union home loans
Compare Central West Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Central West Credit Union lender profile
- Central West Credit Union began life as the Central West County Council Employees Credit Union in 1966. Today this NSW-based credit union boasts a membership of more than 11,000.
- Membership is open to any Australian. The credit union's head office is located in Parkes NSW and there are branches in Forbes and Cowra.
- Central West Credit Union also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal and business loans, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Central West Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Central West Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Central West Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Central West Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: Record refinancing to continue, house prices to jump
Australian property prices are tipped to bounce back in 2021, with weak population growth no match for low interest rates and a limited housing supply, according to Finder.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert