On this page you can find information about Central West Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Central West Credit Union rates for...
Compare Central West Credit Union home loans
Compare Central West Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated April 5th, 2020
Central West Credit Union lender profile
- Central West Credit Union began life as the Central West County Council Employees Credit Union in 1966. Today this NSW-based credit union boasts a membership of more than 11,000.
- Membership is open to any Australian. The credit union's head office is located in Parkes NSW and there are branches in Forbes and Cowra.
- Central West Credit Union also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal and business loans, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Central West Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Central West Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Central West Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Central West Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?