Illawarra Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Illawarra Home Loans.
On this page you can find information about Illawarra home loans.
Illawarra home loan rates
Contact Illawarra directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
Illawarra lender profile
- Illawarra Home Loans is an online mortgage brand offering rates to borrowers. They also offer mortgage broking services.
- Illawarra Home Loans is online but they have an office in the Wollongong CBD.
- Illawarra Home Loans holds an Australian Credit Licence and is also a member of the Mortgage Industry Associations of Australia (MIAA) and the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
How do I apply for a Illawarra mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Illawarra, please contact the lender directly.
Each Illawarra product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Illawarra you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner occupiers can get one of the lowest rates in the market with this variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert