Family First Credit Union home loans
Family First Credit Union provides its members with great value home loans, whether it’s for personal or business use.
Competitive Family First Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Family First Credit Union Variable Home Loan - 12 Months Discounted Variable has a 3.05% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Family First Credit Union Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed has a 2.9% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Family First Credit Union home loans
Compare Family First Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Family First Credit Union lender profile
- Formed by employees of the Small Arms Factory in Lithgow, NSW in 1967, Family First now offers customer-owned banking solutions to all Australians.
- The credit union has branches in Lithgow, Bathurst, Mudgee and Blackheath.
- Family First Credit Union also offers car and personal loans, saving and term deposit accounts, financial planning and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Family First Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Family First Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Family First Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Family First Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert