Family First Credit Union home loans
Family First Credit Union provides its members with great value home loans, whether it’s for personal or business use.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Family First Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Family First Credit Union Variable Home Loan - 12 Months Discounted Variable has a 3.05% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Family First Credit Union Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Fixed has a 2.9% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Family First Credit Union home loans
Compare Family First Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Family First Credit Union lender profile
- Formed by employees of the Small Arms Factory in Lithgow, NSW in 1967, Family First now offers customer-owned banking solutions to all Australians.
- The credit union has branches in Lithgow, Bathurst, Mudgee and Blackheath.
- Family First Credit Union also offers car and personal loans, saving and term deposit accounts, financial planning and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Family First Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Family First Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Family First Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Family First Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Citi Rewards Card
Take advantage of a 0% balance transfer offer for 30 months and a discounted annual fee for the first year with this Citi Rewards credit card offer.
Health Professionals Bank Credit Card
Get an introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months and save with an ongoing $0 annual fee with the Health Professionals Bank Credit Card.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert