On this page you can find information about Family First Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Family First Credit Union rates for...
Compare Family First Credit Union home loans
Compare Family First Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated February 28th, 2020
Family First Credit Union lender profile
- Formed by employees of the Small Arms Factory in Lithgow, NSW in 1967, Family First now offers customer-owned banking solutions to all Australians.
- The credit union has branches in Lithgow, Bathurst, Mudgee and Blackheath.
- Family First Credit Union also offers car and personal loans, saving and term deposit accounts, financial planning and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Family First Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Family First Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Family First Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Family First Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?