On this page you can find information about The Mac home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive The Mac rates for...
Compare The Mac home loans
Compare The Mac home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated February 23rd, 2020
The Mac lender profile
- The Mac started life in 1971 as the Clutha Employees Credit Union, which was founded in Camden NSW by miners and truck drivers. It rebranded as Macarthur Credit Union in 1978.
- This credit union has four branches in the Macarthur area, in Camden, Narellan, Picton and Tahmoor.
- In addition to mortgages, the Mac offers bank accounts, home insurance, car and personal loans and financial advice.
How do I apply for a The Mac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from The Mac, please contact the lender directly.
Each The Mac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with The Mac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?