The Mac home loans
Compare home loan rates from The Mac.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive The Mac rates for...
- Home buyers. The The Mac Fixed Home Loan - 1 Year Special (Owner Occupier) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The The Mac Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year (Investor) has a 3.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare The Mac home loans
Compare The Mac home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
The Mac lender profile
- The Mac started life in 1971 as the Clutha Employees Credit Union, which was founded in Camden NSW by miners and truck drivers. It rebranded as Macarthur Credit Union in 1978.
- This credit union has four branches in the Macarthur area, in Camden, Narellan, Picton and Tahmoor.
- In addition to mortgages, the Mac offers bank accounts, home insurance, car and personal loans and financial advice.
How do I apply for a The Mac mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from The Mac, please contact the lender directly.
Each The Mac product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with The Mac you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert