La Trobe Financial Home Loans
La Trobe Financial is a leading credit specialist fund manager that offers home loans as well as wealth management and insurance solutions.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare home loan rates from La Trobe Financial.
Compare La Trobe Financial home loans
Compare La Trobe Financial home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
La Trobe Financial lender profile
- This lender has been operational since 1952, and has physical locations in Melbourne, Traralgon, Sydney, and Shanghai. While its physical locations limit to a few cities in Australia, it provides its services for residents of all states and territories.
- La Trobe Financial offers its expertise in three areas: asset origination, wealth management and insurance and portfolio management. As part of its asset origination section it offers its customers an array of home loans.
- Since La Trobe Financial is not a bank, but a registered credit provider, it does not have extensive branch networks, helping to keep their operating costs down.
How do I apply for a La Trobe Financial mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from La Trobe Financial, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each La Trobe Financial product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with La Trobe Financial you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Finder’s RBA cash rate survey: 89% of experts support axing stamp duty nationally
An annual land tax should replace the one-off financial sledgehammer of stamp duty on property purchases, say experts. All experts (40/40) participating in Finder's RBA cash rate survey are predicting a cash rate hold this December.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert