La Trobe Financial Home Loans
La Trobe Financial is a leading credit specialist fund manager that offers home loans as well as wealth management and insurance solutions.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Compare home loan rates from La Trobe Financial.
Compare La Trobe Financial home loans
Compare La Trobe Financial home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
La Trobe Financial lender profile
- This lender has been operational since 1952, and has physical locations in Melbourne, Traralgon, Sydney, and Shanghai. While its physical locations limit to a few cities in Australia, it provides its services for residents of all states and territories.
- La Trobe Financial offers its expertise in three areas: asset origination, wealth management and insurance and portfolio management. As part of its asset origination section it offers its customers an array of home loans.
- Since La Trobe Financial is not a bank, but a registered credit provider, it does not have extensive branch networks, helping to keep their operating costs down.
How do I apply for a La Trobe Financial mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from La Trobe Financial, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each La Trobe Financial product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with La Trobe Financial you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
How to start a small business from home
6 tips to start a successful home based business.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Owner Occupier Home Loan – 3 Year Fixed
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Owner Occupier Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed.
loans.com.au Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle
The Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle from loans.com.au is a discount variable rate investment loan for borrowers who have a home loan with the same lender.
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
G&C Mutual Bank Momentum Home Loan
Read more about the Momentum Home Loan from G&C Mutual Bank.
Plenti Personal Loans
Looking for a competitive rate? Plenti offers loans funded by investors with rates that are tailored to your personal circumstances.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert