La Trobe Financial Home Loans
La Trobe Financial is a leading credit specialist fund manager that offers home loans as well as wealth management and insurance solutions.
Compare home loan rates from La Trobe Financial.
Compare La Trobe Financial home loans
Compare La Trobe Financial home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
La Trobe Financial lender profile
- This lender has been operational since 1952, and has physical locations in Melbourne, Traralgon, Sydney, and Shanghai. While its physical locations limit to a few cities in Australia, it provides its services for residents of all states and territories.
- La Trobe Financial offers its expertise in three areas: asset origination, wealth management and insurance and portfolio management. As part of its asset origination section it offers its customers an array of home loans.
- Since La Trobe Financial is not a bank, but a registered credit provider, it does not have extensive branch networks, helping to keep their operating costs down.
How do I apply for a La Trobe Financial mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from La Trobe Financial, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each La Trobe Financial product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with La Trobe Financial you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner occupiers can get one of the lowest rates in the market with this variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
A competitive interest rate home loan with interest only options. Interest rate 3.04% p.a.
comp rate of 3.06% p.a.
Ask an Expert