La Trobe Financial Home Loans
La Trobe Financial is a leading credit specialist fund manager that offers home loans as well as wealth management and insurance solutions.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare home loan rates from La Trobe Financial.
Compare La Trobe Financial home loans
Compare La Trobe Financial home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
La Trobe Financial lender profile
- This lender has been operational since 1952, and has physical locations in Melbourne, Traralgon, Sydney, and Shanghai. While its physical locations limit to a few cities in Australia, it provides its services for residents of all states and territories.
- La Trobe Financial offers its expertise in three areas: asset origination, wealth management and insurance and portfolio management. As part of its asset origination section it offers its customers an array of home loans.
- Since La Trobe Financial is not a bank, but a registered credit provider, it does not have extensive branch networks, helping to keep their operating costs down.
How do I apply for a La Trobe Financial mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from La Trobe Financial, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each La Trobe Financial product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with La Trobe Financial you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Community First Credit Union Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan
A review of Community First Credit Union’s Accelerator Package Fixed Home Loan.
RBA keeps mortgage rates cheap ahead of proposed lending crackdown
Here's why it may soon be harder to get a home loan even though low interest rates aren't going anywhere.
I’m a home loans expert, so why am I getting ripped off?
I'm not alone - 82% of Australian homeowners feel "ripped off". Here's how I saved thousands.
Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Package Variable Home Loan
Discover the features and benefits of Australian Unity’s Wealth Builder Investor Package variable rate home loan.
Salt and Lime Debt Consolidation Loan
Looking to consolidate your debt? Salt and Lime offers fee-free loans, same-day funding, and the ability to earn discounts on your interest over the life of the loan. Apply today.
G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
Lowest home loan rates
Learn how to look for the cheapest home loans and how to pick them out from a broad selection on offer.
Rising tension: Home loan rate rise would put 1 in 20 Aussies in strife
A significant number of Australian households would be pushed into financial hardship if their home loan rate increased out of cycle, according to new research by Finder.
CommBank Green Loan
Are you an existing Commbank home loan customer looking to make your home more energy-efficient? Apply for a 0.99% p.a. Commbank Green Loan for up to $20,000. No fees attached.
G&C Mutual Bank Basic Variable Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s Basic Variable home loan. Learn more about this loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Ask an Expert