On this page you can find information about MOVE Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive MOVE Bank rates for...
Compare MOVE Bank home loans
Compare MOVE Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
MOVE Bank lender profile
- MOVE Bank was first established in 1968 as the Railways Credit Union to service railway workers and their families. MOVE Bank is a customer-owned financial institution.
- MOVE Bank has 22,000 members and is an accredited deposit taking institution, meaning that deposits with MOVE are guaranteed by the government (up to $250,000).
- MOVE Bank offers investor and owner-occupier mortgages, insurance, credit cards, personal loans and car loans.
How do I apply for a MOVE Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MOVE Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each MOVE Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MOVE Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?