MOVE Bank home loans
MOVE Bank home loan packages can help you buy a property with minimal extra costs.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive MOVE Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The MOVE Bank Complete Package Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier) has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The MOVE Bank Straightforward Investment Home Loan - $500,000+ has a 2.74% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare MOVE Bank home loans
Compare MOVE Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
MOVE Bank lender profile
- MOVE Bank was first established in 1968 as the Railways Credit Union to service railway workers and their families. MOVE Bank is a customer-owned financial institution.
- MOVE Bank has 22,000 members and is an accredited deposit taking institution, meaning that deposits with MOVE are guaranteed by the government (up to $250,000).
- MOVE Bank offers investor and owner-occupier mortgages, insurance, credit cards, personal loans and car loans.
How do I apply for a MOVE Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from MOVE Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each MOVE Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with MOVE Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
MOVE Bank Complete Package Fixed Home Loan
Looking for a low fixed rate loan with an offset account and package benefits? Check out MOVE's Complete Package Fixed Home Loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert