Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about AIMS home loans.
AIMS home loan rates
Contact AIMS directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AIMS lender profile
- AIMS is an Australian-owned financial services provider which started in 1991. Its headquarters is in Sydney. AIMS has offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- AIMS Financial group is a non-bank institution and raises funds through its own residential mortgage-backed securities.
- The company also provides fund management, investment banking, commercial loans and other financial services.
How do I apply for a AIMS mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AIMS, please contact the lender directly.
Each AIMS product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AIMS you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Victorian Homebuyer Fund
The Homebuyer Fund allows Victorians to buy homes with 5% deposits in exchange for a share of the property.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
Expanded SME loan scheme now open to most Aussie businesses
Own a small business? The revamped SME loan scheme could help you power you through 2022 with no repayments for 2 years.
How much less can you borrow under new APRA home loan rules?
A stricter eligibility test could cut your borrowing power by 5%.
Why are the CBA and ANZ share prices in the red?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 60% in the last 12 months.
Super low 1.59% home loan rate – but what’s the catch?
Greater Bank has dropped some fixed rate home loans to just 1.59%. Find out if you're eligible to save thousands on your mortgage.
I’m a home loans expert, so why am I getting ripped off?
I'm not alone - 82% of Australian homeowners feel "ripped off". Here's how I saved thousands.
Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
Salt and Lime Debt Consolidation Loan
Looking to consolidate your debt? Salt and Lime offers fee-free loans, same-day funding, and the ability to earn discounts on your interest over the life of the loan. Apply today.
G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Find the right home loan now
Ask an Expert