AIMS home loans
In less than three decades AIMS has become one of Australia’s largest non-bank lenders and winner of over 30 awards for their services and products.
On this page you can find information about AIMS home loans.
AIMS home loan rates
Contact AIMS directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
AIMS lender profile
- AIMS is an Australian-owned financial services provider which started in 1991. Its headquarters is in Sydney. AIMS has offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- AIMS Financial group is a non-bank institution and raises funds through its own residential mortgage-backed securities.
- The company also provides fund management, investment banking, commercial loans and other financial services.
How do I apply for a AIMS mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from AIMS, please contact the lender directly.
Each AIMS product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with AIMS you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000.
Ask an Expert