Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare home loan rates from Morgan Brooks.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Morgan Brooks rates for...
- Home buyers. The Morgan Brooks Direct Special Variable Rate has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Morgan Brooks Direct Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Interest Only has a 3.4% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare Morgan Brooks home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Morgan Brooks lender profile
- Morgan Brooks has been in business since 1993. They're a lender with a variety of financial products, including vehicle finance, mortgages, commercial loans, SMSF loans and reverse mortgages.
- Morgan Brooks was founded by Richard Aulsebrook. The company offers its services Australia-wide.
- Morgan Brooks also offers niche mortgage products like reverse mortgages, low doc loans and construction loans.
How do I apply for a Morgan Brooks mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Morgan Brooks, please contact the lender directly.
Each Morgan Brooks product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Morgan Brooks you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert