Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare home loan rates from Morgan Brooks.
Competitive Morgan Brooks rates for...
- Home buyers. The Morgan Brooks Direct Special Variable Rate has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Morgan Brooks Direct Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Interest Only has a 3.4% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare Morgan Brooks home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Morgan Brooks lender profile
- Morgan Brooks has been in business since 1993. They're a lender with a variety of financial products, including vehicle finance, mortgages, commercial loans, SMSF loans and reverse mortgages.
- Morgan Brooks was founded by Richard Aulsebrook. The company offers its services Australia-wide.
- Morgan Brooks also offers niche mortgage products like reverse mortgages, low doc loans and construction loans.
How do I apply for a Morgan Brooks mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Morgan Brooks, please contact the lender directly.
Each Morgan Brooks product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Morgan Brooks you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert