Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare home loan rates from Morgan Brooks.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Morgan Brooks rates for...
- Home buyers. The Morgan Brooks Direct Special Variable Rate has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Morgan Brooks Direct Fixed Rate Home Loan - 1 Year Interest Only has a 3.4% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare Morgan Brooks home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Morgan Brooks lender profile
- Morgan Brooks has been in business since 1993. They're a lender with a variety of financial products, including vehicle finance, mortgages, commercial loans, SMSF loans and reverse mortgages.
- Morgan Brooks was founded by Richard Aulsebrook. The company offers its services Australia-wide.
- Morgan Brooks also offers niche mortgage products like reverse mortgages, low doc loans and construction loans.
How do I apply for a Morgan Brooks mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Morgan Brooks, please contact the lender directly.
Each Morgan Brooks product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Morgan Brooks you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert