On this page you can find information about Morgan Brooks home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Morgan Brooks rates for...
Compare Morgan Brooks home loans
Compare Morgan Brooks home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated December 8th, 2019
Morgan Brooks lender profile
- Morgan Brooks has been in business since 1993. They're a lender with a variety of financial products, including vehicle finance, mortgages, commercial loans, SMSF loans and reverse mortgages.
- Morgan Brooks was founded by Richard Aulsebrook. The company offers its services Australia-wide.
- Morgan Brooks also offers niche mortgage products like reverse mortgages, low doc loans and construction loans.
How do I apply for a Morgan Brooks mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Morgan Brooks, please contact the lender directly.
Each Morgan Brooks product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Morgan Brooks you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?