Kogan Money Home Loans
Compare mortgage rates from Kogan Money.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Kogan Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan - LVR < 90% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.77% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan - LVR < 90% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.07% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Kogan Money home loans
Compare Kogan Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Kogan Money lender profile
- Kogan is a large online Australian retailer. Famous for affordable electronics, it also sells everything from books and office supplies to toys, clothes and beauty products. The company has recently branched out into insurance, Internet and phone services and now mortgages.
- While not a traditional lender in any sense, the retailer's mortgages are backed by two established players. Adelaide Bank handles full doc mortgages while Pepper Money backs Kogan's loans for self-employed and credit-impaired borrowers.
Kogan Money mortgage features
Kogan Money offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Kogan Money home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Bad credit||Kogan has mortgage products for lenders who have had credit problems in the past.|
|Redraw||Most Kogan Money products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several Kogan Money home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the Kogan Money Essential Variable.|
How do I apply for a Kogan Money mortgage?
Kogan Money may have specific eligibility criteria for each product but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Kogan Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 74% of experts fear first home buyers will be pushed out of market
Soaring property prices and stamp duty fees have experts fearing that first home buyers may be soon pushed out of the market.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
Kogan Money Black Card – Exclusive Offer
Pay 0% interest on balance transfers and get a $50 Kogan.com Credit with a new Kogan Money Black Card.