On this page you can find information about Kogan Money home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Kogan Money rates for...
Compare Kogan Money home loans
Compare Kogan Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated January 22nd, 2020
Kogan Money lender profile
- Kogan is a large online Australian retailer. Famous for affordable electronics, it also sells everything from books and office supplies to toys, clothes and beauty products. The company has recently branched out into insurance, Internet and phone services and now mortgages.
- While not a traditional lender in any sense, the retailer's mortgages are backed by two established players. Adelaide Bank handles full doc mortgages while Pepper Money backs Kogan's loans for self-employed and credit-impaired borrowers.
Kogan Money mortgage features
Kogan Money offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Kogan Money home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Bad credit||Kogan has mortgage products for lenders who have had credit problems in the past.|
|Redraw||Most Kogan Money products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several Kogan Money home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the Kogan Money Essential Variable.|
How do I apply for a Kogan Money mortgage?
Kogan Money may have specific eligibility criteria for each product but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Kogan Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?