Kogan Money Home Loans
Compare mortgage rates from Kogan Money.
Competitive Kogan Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan - LVR < 90% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.77% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan - LVR < 90% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.07% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Kogan Money home loans
Compare Kogan Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Kogan Money lender profile
- Kogan is a large online Australian retailer. Famous for affordable electronics, it also sells everything from books and office supplies to toys, clothes and beauty products. The company has recently branched out into insurance, Internet and phone services and now mortgages.
- While not a traditional lender in any sense, the retailer's mortgages are backed by two established players. Adelaide Bank handles full doc mortgages while Pepper Money backs Kogan's loans for self-employed and credit-impaired borrowers.
Kogan Money mortgage features
Kogan Money offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Kogan Money home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Bad credit||Kogan has mortgage products for lenders who have had credit problems in the past.|
|Redraw||Most Kogan Money products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several Kogan Money home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the Kogan Money Essential Variable.|
How do I apply for a Kogan Money mortgage?
Kogan Money may have specific eligibility criteria for each product but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Kogan Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
Athena's new home loan rates get lower as you pay your mortgage off As your equity grows to 30 and 40%, your rate drops, effectively rewarding you for paying off the loan.
House prices continue falling (slowly) across Australia July's CoreLogic data shows a nationwide drop of 0.6% in the third straight month of price declines in most Australian capitals.
MOVE Bank Complete Package Fixed Home Loan Looking for a low fixed rate loan with an offset account and package benefits? Check out MOVE's Complete Package Fixed Home Loan.
Yard home loans Compare home loans from Yard, an online Australian lender.
NAB cuts rates for home buyers, beating out its Big Four rivals With owner-occupier rates falling to 2.19%, NAB is now the most competitive of the Big Four banks.
Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate A review of the Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate. Learn more about this product.
How to cut $5,000 in home loan interest in one year The ACCC is urging consumers not to settle for the advertised headline variable rate when considering a new home loan.
Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan A review of the Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
Buying and selling property during coronavirus Your guide to property transactions during the coronavirus pandemic.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.