Kogan Money Home Loans
Compare mortgage rates from Kogan Money.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Kogan Money rates for...
- Home buyers. The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan - LVR < 90% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.77% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Kogan Money Essential Variable Home Loan - LVR < 90% (Investor, P&I) has a 3.07% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Kogan Money home loans
Compare Kogan Money home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Kogan Money lender profile
- Kogan is a large online Australian retailer. Famous for affordable electronics, it also sells everything from books and office supplies to toys, clothes and beauty products. The company has recently branched out into insurance, Internet and phone services and now mortgages.
- While not a traditional lender in any sense, the retailer's mortgages are backed by two established players. Adelaide Bank handles full doc mortgages while Pepper Money backs Kogan's loans for self-employed and credit-impaired borrowers.
Kogan Money mortgage features
Kogan Money offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Kogan Money home loans let you borrow 90% of your property's value.|
|Bad credit||Kogan has mortgage products for lenders who have had credit problems in the past.|
|Redraw||Most Kogan Money products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||Several Kogan Money home loans come with a 100% offset account, including the Kogan Money Essential Variable.|
How do I apply for a Kogan Money mortgage?
Kogan Money may have specific eligibility criteria for each product but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Kogan Money you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.