Take advantage of the cost savings of an online home loan
ClickLoans is an Australian-owned online business that offers a wide range of home loans to Australian customers. They pride themselves on offering quick quotes and taking the stress out of the borrowing experience for their customers, with the entire process taken care of online.
Who is ClickLoans?
Specialising in standard home loans, ClickLoans offers a fast and easy online application and approval process to help make it as quick as possible for borrowers to find a loan. It offers fixed, variable, line of credit and interest-only loans, while it can also help with loans for companies or self-employed borrowers.
Even if your credit history is less than perfect, ClickLoans may still be able to help you find a mortgage solution. Other features of this lender include no application fees, online proof of ID approval and the ability to get a quick home loan rate quote by answering eight simple questions.
Compare ClickLoans Home Loans
Home loans offered by ClickLoans
Online Saver Home Loan
A full doc loan, the ClickLoans Online Saver Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate and a maximum LVR of 75%. Available for loans of up to $2 million, this product is available for periods ranging from 10 to 30 years.
With no ongoing fees, no application fee and no valuation fees, the Online Saver is designed to help you pay off your debt quicker. You can choose whether you would like to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments, while interest-only repayments are available for periods of up to five years. Other features include a redraw facility, the ability to use the loan for either residential or investment purposes, and the ability to make extra repayments so that you pay off your loan ahead of schedule.
Pros and cons of ClickLoans home loans
- Quick and easy. The loan application and approval process with ClickLoans is fast and convenient.
- Residential and investment loans. Whether you’re buying your own home, buying an investment property or looking to refinance, ClickLoans has a product to suit your borrowing needs.
- Pay off your loan early. There is no penalty charged when you pay off a variable loan early and no fee for paying off a fixed rate loan once the fixed term has ended. This enables you to get out of debt quicker.
- ClickLoans charges no upfront commissions. You can save more money to put towards your home loan.
- Online ID and loan statement verification. There’s no need to send in copies of your ID or loan statements with ClickLoans.
- Online only. Customers who prefer to visit a lender in person will not be able to do so with ClickLoans.
How to apply for a ClickLoans home loan
If you’d like to find out more about the lending solutions offered by ClickLoans, click the ‘Apply Now’ link on this page to be redirected to the ClickLoans website.
The next step is to fill out a quick and easy eight-step questionnaire and then compare your loan offers.
You’ll need to provide:
- Your expected loan amount
- The price of the property you are buying
- Whether you would prefer to make principal and interest or interest-only repayments
- A quick summary of your credit history
- Whether you are a PAYG employee or self-employed
- The address of the property you want to purchase
- Your email and phone number
Once this form has been completed, you will then be presented with a range of home loan options that meet your needs. You can then narrow the choices down to a loan that suits you, either online or over the phone with a ClickLoans representative.
Documents needed to apply for a ClickLoans Home Loan
If you’re eligible for a ClickLoans Home Loan and want to proceed with an application, you’ll need to provide the following:
ClickLoans will need to find out a little more about you before approving you for a loan.
You’ll need to provide:
- Your full name and contact details
- Your address
- Proof of ID
- Your date of birth - you’ll need to be 18 years or over to take out a loan
ClickLoans will need to receive details of the property you are buying in order to approve your loan.
- The contract of sale, which contains details about the property and the price you are paying for it.
- The certificate of title, which certifies that the person selling the property owns it and is legally entitled to make the sale.
- The transfer of land, which outlines the transfer of ownership of the property into your name.
Finally, you’ll need to supply financial information so that the lender can determine your capacity to repay the money you borrow.
You’ll have to provide:
- Employment information and evidence to provide your annual income
- Information about your credit history
- Details of any assets you own, for example shares or other property
- Details of any liabilities you have, including any outstanding debts
ClickLoans offers a variety of effective home loan solutions to their customers. Of course, before you decide on any one lender you should always make sure to thoroughly compare its services with those offered by other lending institutions.