Take advantage of the cost savings of an online home loan
ClickLoans is an Australian-owned online business that offers a wide range of home loans to Australian customers. They pride themselves on offering quick quotes and taking the stress out of the borrowing experience for their customers, with the entire process taken care of online.
Who is ClickLoans?
Specialising in standard home loans, ClickLoans offers a fast and easy online application and approval process to help make it as quick as possible for borrowers to find a loan. It offers fixed, variable, line of credit and interest-only loans, while it can also help with loans for companies or self-employed borrowers.
Even if your credit history is less than perfect, ClickLoans may still be able to help you find a mortgage solution. Other features of this lender include no application fees, online proof of ID approval and the ability to get a quick home loan rate quote by answering eight simple questions.
Compare ClickLoans Home Loans
Home loans offered by ClickLoans
ClickLoans Basic Home Loan
A basic, low-rate home loan with low fees and maximum loan-to-value ratios between 70-80%. The loan has low fees and you can choose to add an offset account or a small fee.
ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan
A flexible investment loan with a linked offset account, low fees and a competitive rate. The product is offered with different rates depending on the size of your deposit relative to your property's value.
ClickLoans The Online Home Loan Bad Credit
An online home loan designed for borrowers with poor credit history. The loan is low in fees and has useful features such as an offset account. For anyone looking to get into the property market with a poor credit rating, this could be a product worth checking out.
How to apply for a ClickLoans home loan
If you’d like to find out more about the lending solutions offered by ClickLoans, click the ‘Apply Now’ link on this page to be redirected to the ClickLoans website.
The next step is to fill out a quick and easy eight-step questionnaire and then compare your loan offers.
You’ll need to provide:
- Your expected loan amount
- The price of the property you are buying
- Whether you would prefer to make principal and interest or interest-only repayments
- A quick summary of your credit history
- Whether you are a PAYG employee or self-employed
- The address of the property you want to purchase
- Your email and phone number
Once this form has been completed, you will then be presented with a range of home loan options that meet your needs. You can then narrow the choices down to a loan that suits you, either online or over the phone with a ClickLoans representative.
Documents needed to apply for a ClickLoans Home Loan
If you’re eligible for a ClickLoans Home Loan and want to proceed with an application, you’ll need to provide the following:
ClickLoans will need to find out a little more about you before approving you for a loan.
You’ll need to provide:
- Your full name and contact details
- Your address
- Proof of ID
- Your date of birth - you’ll need to be 18 years or over to take out a loan
ClickLoans will need to receive details of the property you are buying in order to approve your loan.
- The contract of sale, which contains details about the property and the price you are paying for it.
- The certificate of title, which certifies that the person selling the property owns it and is legally entitled to make the sale.
- The transfer of land, which outlines the transfer of ownership of the property into your name.
Finally, you’ll need to supply financial information so that the lender can determine your capacity to repay the money you borrow.
You’ll have to provide:
- Employment information and evidence to provide your annual income
- Information about your credit history
- Details of any assets you own, for example shares or other property
- Details of any liabilities you have, including any outstanding debts
ClickLoans offers a variety of effective home loan solutions to their customers. Of course, before you decide on any one lender you should always make sure to thoroughly compare its services with those offered by other lending institutions.