Take advantage of the cost savings of an online home loan.
ClickLoans Competitive rates for...
- Home buyers. The ClickLoans The Online Home Loan - LVR <80% has a 3.9% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan - LVR <80% has a 4.34% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare ClickLoans Home Loans
Compare ClickLoans home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
ClickLoans lender profile
- ClickLoans is a subsidiary of Australian Credit and Finance, one of the country's largest mortgage broking groups. It's an Australian-owned online business that offers a wide range of home loans to Australian customers.
- They pride themselves on offering quick quotes and taking the stress out of the borrowing experience for their customers, with the entire process taken care of online.
- ClickLoans offers a fast and easy online application and approval process to help make it as quick as possible for borrowers to find a loan.
ClickLoans mortgage features
|Offset account||Some ClickLoans mortgages come with a 100% offset account, depending on the product and your borrowing situation.|
|Redraw facility||Free redraws are available for some of ClickLoans home loans such as the ClickLoans The Online Home Loan and ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan.|
How do I apply for an ClickLoans mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific ClickLoans mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Go to site button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an ClickLoans lending specialist.
Each ClickLoans product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. These include:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with ClickLoans you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).