ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan
With a competitive variable rate and an offset account, consider the Online Investor Home Loan with ClickLoans to finance your next purchase
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
If you’re purchasing an investment property that you plan to re-sell in the future, you can opt to make interest-only repayments on the amount you borrow for a period of up to five years.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan?
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum amount you can borrow with the ClickLoans - Online Investor Home Loan is $2,000,000 and the minimum loan amount is $150,000.
- Offset account. A linked offset account can help you to minimise the interest you pay over the life of the loan.
- Redraw facility. Access additional repayments that you make towards your loan (minimum of $50 per transaction) through a redraw facility.
- Flexible repayment terms. Choose from a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit your income stream. You can make additional repayments at any time without incurring a penalty. As an investor, you can take advantage of interest-only repayments for a period of up to five years.
- Online application. You can apply for the ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan online which saves you both time and money. You can complete your online application within just 10 minutes.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $0. There's no application fee charged for this loan.
- Ongoing fees: $0. There are no ongoing or account-keeping fees for this loan.
- LMI: $0. As the LVR on this loan as limited to 70-80%, you generally won't have to pay lender's mortgage insurance.
- Early payout fee: $0. You can pay off your loan ahead of schedule without penalty.
- Legal fee: $440. The legal fee is charged to cover the legal costs associated with setting up your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $250. The discharge fee covers the cost of organising your loan discharge documents.
How to apply
If you think the ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan sounds right for you, then click on the 'Go to Site' button to be redirected to the ClickLoans website where you can complete the application online within just 10 minutes.
During the application process, ClickLoans will ask you 8 simple questions about your borrowing needs.
You'll need to provide details about:
- The value of the investment property
- The loan amount
- Your credit record and history
- Whether you want to make principal and interest or interest-only repayments
- Whether you are self-employed or a PAYG employee
- The address of the investment property
- Your contact details
In order to apply for the ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan you will need to be a permanent Australian resident and aged 18 years and over.
You'll also need to supply:
- Your name, address, date of birth and contact details
- Your employment status and proof of income
- Details of your assets
- Details of your liabilities
The ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan is a competitive product that offers a range of useful features including an offset account and application fee. Ensure that you compare different home loans on the market to see how the ClickLoans The Online Investor Home Loan stacks up against other products before deciding on whether it's the right product for you.