Easy Street Home Loans
Compare home loans from Easy Street to see if you can save on interest.
Easy Street's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The Easy Street Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year New money offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Easy Street Fixed Home Loan - 3 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.89% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Easy Street home loans
Compare Easy Street home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Easy Street’s website for the product you selected.
Easy Street lender profile
- Easy Street is a division of Community First Credit Union, which is the biggest credit union in Sydney. It prides itself on offering excellent products and efficient service.
- Easy Street offers a variety of products and services including savings accounts, loans, insurance and internet banking.
- Because Easy Street only offers its products online, it cuts down on overheads and lowers costs to borrowers.
Easy Street mortgage features
Easy Street offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
|Deposit size||Most Easy Street home loans let you borrow 90-95% of your property's value.|
|Online only||Easy Street is an online lender. By sticking to phone and Internet customer support their products can be more competitive.|
|Redraw||Most Easy Street products allow you to redraw extra repayments from your mortgage.|
|Offset account||The Easy Street Variable Special home loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
How do I apply for a Easy Street mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Easy Street's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Easy Street’s website.
Each Easy Street product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Easy Street you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Read more on this topic
NAB cuts rates for home buyers, beating out its Big Four rivals With owner-occupier rates falling to 2.19%, NAB is now the most competitive of the Big Four banks.
Hume Bank Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Rate A review of the Hume Bank Fixed - 2 Year Rate. Learn more about this product.
How to cut $5,000 in home loan interest in one year The ACCC is urging consumers not to settle for the advertised headline variable rate when considering a new home loan.
Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan A review of the Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
Buying and selling property during coronavirus Your guide to property transactions during the coronavirus pandemic.
Fixed rate home loans are now the lowest rates on the market The coronavirus, financial forecasts and RBA decisions have made fixed mortgage rates incredibly competitive. For now.
Coronavirus and home loan refinancing The coronavirus pandemic is a good time to look at refinancing your mortgage to recession-proof your finances.
Rental relief and coronavirus: Support for Australian tenants who can't pay rent A guide to renter support during coronavirus, include government policies, welfare payments and more information for tenants who can't pay rent.
Coronavirus mortgage relief and repayment help A run-down of the coronavirus support packages offered by Australian lenders and other ways you can get help.
Every lender passing on the RBA's surprise second March 2020 rate cut Check if your lender is passing on the cut and offering you a lower variable mortgage rate (and if they're not, here's what you should do).
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert