On this page you can find information about Easy Street home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Easy Street's lowest rate for...
Compare Easy Street home loans
Compare Easy Street home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. "Go to site" will direct you to Easy Street’s website for the product you selected.
Rates last updated January 21st, 2020
Easy Street lender profile
- Easy Street is a division of Community First Credit Union, which is the biggest credit union in Sydney. It prides itself on offering excellent products and efficient service.
- Easy Street offers a variety of products and services including savings accounts, loans, insurance and internet banking.
- Because Easy Street only offers its products online, it cuts down on overheads and lowers costs to borrowers.
Easy Street mortgage features
Easy Street offers competitive fixed and variable rate mortgages for owner occupiers and investors.
How do I apply for a Easy Street mortgage?
Clicking "Go to Site" on Easy Street's comparison table will start your application process and redirect you through to Easy Street’s website.
Each Easy Street product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Easy Street you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?