A 100% online, award-winning, Australian-owned brand offering competitive home loans.
loans.com.au's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The loans.com.au Package Special - 3 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.48% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The loans.com.au Offset Variable - Package Offset (Investment, P&I) has a 3.97% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare loans.com.au home loans
Compare loans.com.au home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
loans.com.au lender profile
- loans.com.au is an Australian-owned online lender based in Brisbane and is underwritten by Firstmac, one of the largest financial services organisations in Australia.
- loans.com.au is a full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
- loans.com.au has a 'strong' rating (the best possible) from Standard & Poor's for their loan serviceability abilities.
loans.com.au mortgage features
loans.com.au has a range of mortgage products, whether you're looking to invest or buy home and want a fixed or variable rate.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with some of loans.com.au owner occupier home loans.|
|Offset account||The loans.com.au Offset Variable Home Loan comes with a100% offset account.|
|Redraw facility||Some of loans.com.au's products offer free redraw facility, for example loans.com.au Essentials Home Loans come with a redraw facility. Explore the home loans comparison table to see which loans offer this feature.|
|Package offer||The loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Fixed offers a package including a split loan option (with other loans.com.au products), no ongoing fees, and repayment flexibility. The smart Loan Package fixed is available for home buyers and investors.|
How do I apply for an loans.com.au mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific loans.com.au mortgage by clicking through to each product review page on the comparison table. Clicking ''Go to Site'' take you through to loans.com.au's website and start your mortgage application process.
Each loans.com.au product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with loans.com.au you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).