loans.com.au Home Loans
A 100% online, award-winning, Australian-owned brand offering competitive home loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
loans.com.au's lowest rate for...
- Home buyers. The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan - 1 year has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The loans.com.au Smart Booster - 1 Year Discounted Variable (Investor Bundle PI) has a 1.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare loans.com.au home loans
Compare loans.com.au home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
loans.com.au lender profile
- loans.com.au is an Australian-owned online lender based in Brisbane and is underwritten by Firstmac, one of the largest financial services organisations in Australia.
- loans.com.au is a full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
- loans.com.au has a 'strong' rating (the best possible) from Standard & Poor's for their loan serviceability abilities.
loans.com.au mortgage features
loans.com.au has a range of mortgage products, whether you're looking to invest or buy home and want a fixed or variable rate.
|Deposit size||You can borrow up to 90% with some of loans.com.au owner occupier home loans.|
|Offset account||The loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan comes with a 100% offset account.|
|Redraw facility||Some of loans.com.au's products offer free redraw facility. Explore the home loans comparison table to see which loans offer this feature.|
How do I apply for an loans.com.au mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific loans.com.au mortgage by clicking through to each product review page on the comparison table. Clicking ''Go to Site'' take you through to loans.com.au's website and start your mortgage application process.
Each loans.com.au product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with loans.com.au you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
loans.com.au Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle
The Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle from loans.com.au is a discount variable rate investment loan for borrowers who have a home loan with the same lender.
loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan
The Smart Booster Discount Home Loan from loans.com.au is a variable rate home loan offering a discounted interest rate that's one of the lowest in the market.
loans.com.au Smart Home Loan
Read our review of the loans.com.au Smart Home Loan. This loan has a low rate and almost no fees.
loans.com.au Zip Home Loan
Looking for a home loan that comes with a no interest card offer? Try the Zip Home Loan from loans.com.au.
loans.com.au Smart Loan Package
A review of the loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Review. Find out if it's right for you.
loans.com.au Construction Home Loan
Build your home with a low cost home loan and save thousands. The loans.com.au Construction Home Loan is a construction loan with a range of features designed to help those building.
loans.com.au Fixed Home Loan
The loans.com.au Fixed Home Loan comes with a range of features which make this fixed rate home loan a product you should add to your comparison.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert