Read an overview of loans.com.au home loans on this page. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about loans.com.au home loans below.
loans.com.au's lowest rate for...
Compare loans.com.au home loans
Compare loans.com.au home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Go to site" to start your application process.
Rates last updated August 18th, 2019
loans.com.au lender profile
- loans.com.au is an Australian-owned online lender based in Brisbane and is underwritten by Firstmac, one of the largest financial services organisations in Australia.
- loans.com.au is a full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
- loans.com.au has a 'strong' rating (the best possible) from Standard & Poor's for their loan serviceability abilities.
loans.com.au mortgage features
loans.com.au has a range of mortgage products, whether you're looking to invest or buy home and want a fixed or variable rate.
How do I apply for an loans.com.au mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific loans.com.au mortgage by clicking through to each product review page on the comparison table. Clicking ''Go to Site'' take you through to loans.com.au's website and start your mortgage application process.
Each loans.com.au product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with loans.com.au you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?
Back to top
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 3.09% p.a. and a 3.09% p.a. comparison rate.
Low variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers looking to switch. Refinancers only.
New borrowers or refinancers can get a discounted rate with this package loan.