Compare car loans from award-winning mortgage broker and financial services provider Aussie.
Aussie is a financial services provider and mortgage broker that gives consumers easy access to home loans, personal loans, credit cards and even insurance. It was established in 1992, and has since grown tremendously. Their personal loans can be used to get into the car you want, whether that be a new or used car.
Aussie car loan comparison
- Aussie Car Loan. This is an unsecured loan that lets you finance a vehicle of your choice. You can apply for any amount from $3,000 with the amount you're approved for depending on your ability to manage the repayments. The interest rate is a competitive 12.99% p.a. and is a fixed rate, helping you to budget throughout the term. As the loan is unsecured you can apply for a loan above your car's purchase price to cover insurance or anything else you need.
Is your car eligible for a loan?
- Can be a new, used or demonstrator vehicle
- No restrictions on age
- Can also purchase motorbikes, caravans, trailers, boats, etc.
- Needs to be for more than $3,000
How you can apply for a car loan from Aussie
If you're ready to apply for this loan, you can click "Go to Site" to get your application started. Before you do, make sure you meet each of the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
- Be in regular paid employment
- Not have any defaults from the past five years on your credit report
- Not have been bankrupt in the past seven years
- Not be in the probation period of your employment
If you answered "yes" to all these criteria then you can apply. You'll need some information ready to complete the online application, including:
- How much you're planning to borrow
- Your current address and your previous address if you've moved in the last three years
- Details of your income, savings, assets and expenses
- Your employment details including your employer's contact information
Aussie offers a competitive car financing options, but ensure you compare your options before submitting your application.