Aussie Car Loans
Compare car loans from award-winning mortgage broker and financial services provider Aussie.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Aussie is a financial services provider and mortgage broker that gives consumers easy access to home loans, personal loans, credit cards and even insurance. It was established in 1992, and has since grown tremendously. Their personal loans can be used to get into the car you want, whether that be a new or used car.
- Aussie Car Loan. This is an unsecured loan that lets you finance a vehicle of your choice. You can apply for any amount from $3,000 with the amount you're approved for depending on your ability to manage the repayments. The interest rate is a competitive 12.99% p.a. and is a fixed rate, helping you to budget throughout the term. As the loan is unsecured you can apply for a loan above your car's purchase price to cover insurance or anything else you need.
Is your car eligible for a loan?
- Can be a new, used or demonstrator vehicle
- No restrictions on age
- Can also purchase motorbikes, caravans, trailers, boats, etc.
- Needs to be for more than $3,000
How you can apply for a car loan from Aussie
If you're ready to apply for this loan, you can click "Go to Site" to get your application started. Before you do, make sure you meet each of the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
- Be in regular paid employment
- Not have any defaults from the past five years on your credit report
- Not have been bankrupt in the past seven years
- Not be in the probation period of your employment
If you answered "yes" to all these criteria then you can apply. You'll need some information ready to complete the online application, including:
- How much you're planning to borrow
- Your current address and your previous address if you've moved in the last three years
- Details of your income, savings, assets and expenses
- Your employment details including your employer's contact information
Aussie offers a competitive car financing options, but ensure you compare your car loan options before submitting your application.
More guides on Finder
Driva Caravan Loans
Want to compare caravan loans, but don't know where to start? Driva is a licensed Aussie broker specialising in loans for a range of vehicles. Visit Driva and compare caravan loans today.
Driva Car Loans
Driva offers personalised rates and lets you compare a range of lenders. Find the right car loan for you today.
What you need to know before you defer your loan repayments during COVID-19
If you are thinking of deferring your loan repayments because of coronavirus, here are the conditions you need to know about.
loans.com.au green car loan
If you're thinking of upgrading to a more energy efficient vehicle, you can apply for a loans.com.au green car loan today. Receive a competitive rate and a limited-time special offer.
Coronavirus: What to do if you can’t afford your personal loan repayments
Struggling to repay your personal loan(s) as a result of COVID-19? Find out everything you need to know about what's being done to help people in your situation.
Toyota Corolla Loans
Learn how to get a car loan for the world's best-selling car.
Personal loan statistics
How much are Aussie's borrowing through personal loans? And is it more expensive now than it was 15 years ago on average?
Wisr car loan
Wisr's car loans have personalised rates, with competitive rates offered to customers with strong credit ratings.
NRMA Used Car Loan
The NRMA used car loan is suitable for a range of used vehicle types, include cars, motorcycles, caravans and motorhomes.
Start your own car dealership with a car yard commercial loan
Despite increasing fuel prices and the strong Australian dollar, the car yard industry continues to boom. If you're ready to take advantage of Australia's demand for low-priced or second-hand cars, consider a car yard commercial loan.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert