Finance your dreams with your equity
An ANZ Equity Manager line of credit unlocks the equity you've built up in your home so you can use it for investment, holidaying or everyday spending.
|Product Name||ANZ Equity Manager|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$150 p.a.|
- You can waive the application fee and annual service fee by choosing the Breakfree Package (a package fee applies).
- You can make as many additional repayments as you want and redraw those funds whenever you wish up to your approved credit limit.
- A $600 application fee applies, along with a $150 valuation fee.
- A $150 annual service fee applies.
- A $160 discharge fee applies when you close your home loan account.
Things to consider about this loan
The ANZ Equity Manager is a variable rate line of credit. This means the interest rate you pay can increase or decrease as the official cash rate does. This loan comes with three different borrowing power amounts:
- $150,000 - $249,999
- $250,000 - $699,999
The Equity Manager allows you to borrow a maximum of 90% of the value of the property being offered as security, although lender's mortgage insurance will be payable on amounts over 80%.
Features of the ANZ Equity Manager
The Equity Manager has a long list of features to help you make the most of the equity in your home.
- You can access funds at any time. The ANZ Equity Manager loan can be used as an everyday transaction account. This means you can access funds up to the approved credit limit at any time using the phone or online. Additionally you can access funds through BPAY, ATMs, EFTPOS and cheque facilities at any ANZ branch.
- No set repayment time. Because there's no set repayment time on an ANZ Equity Manager line of credit account, you're able to pay the loan off at a pace that suits you and your financial situation. In addition, there is no set schedule for making repayments using the Equity Manager, so you choose when you want to make your repayments.
- No penalties for extra repayments. There are no fees or penalties for making any extra repayments on an ANZ Equity Manager account. This means you can pay the home loan off as fast as you like without having to worry about incurring any fees or charges.
- Minimum and maximum amounts. This line of credit account can be used to purchase residential property with a value between $20,000 and $10,000,000 and can be used up to a period of 30 years. You can borrow a maximum of 80% of the property's value without lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) and up to 80% of the property's value with LMI.
- Interest-only. You can free up extra funds by making interest-only payments on your ANZ Equity Manager for up to 10 years.
- Split your loan. You can split the ANZ Equity Manager with other loans up to four times.
Fees and charges
- Annual fee. $150
- Exit fee. $160
- Lender's mortgage insurance (LMI). LMI covers the lender in the event you default on your mortgage. It can be avoided if you don't borrow over 80% of the value of the property being used as security.
- Application fee.The application fee of $600 can be avoided if you sign up to ANZs Breakfree Package. This packages your home loan, bank account and credit card together for an annual fee of $150. It also waives fees for renegotiation, monthly account fees on one ANZ transaction account and the annual fees on one ANZ credit card account. The Breakfree also gives you a discount off your variable rate, although this depends on how much you decide to borrow.
Calculate your repayments by filling in some of your details
Enquire about this home loan
ANZ Equity Manager Home Loan Interest Rate History vs RBA Cash Rate Graph
Enquire about this home loan