ANZ has been offering quality financial products and services to Australians for close to two centuries, so why not consider ANZ for your next personal loan?
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, commonly referred to as ANZ, offers an extensive array of banking and financial products and services to individuals and various types of organisations. Founded in 1835, the bank aims to provide customers with products and services that meet their needs.
Comparison of ANZ personal loans
- ANZ Variable Rate Loan. If you need a loan to make a purchase or consolidate your debt, an ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan is designed with you in mind. This loan allows you to enjoy the flexibility of making extra repayments according to your preferences and budget and you can also repay early. You can top up your funds if you find you need extra during your loan term and it has a redraw facility.
- ANZ Fixed Rate Loan. The Fixed Rate Loan comes with a constant interest rate for the entire period of the loan, offering the security that comes with knowing what your future repayments will be. You can manage your loan online and ANZ offers a fast turnaround with this loan – the funds can be in your account on the same day when you apply by midday Monday to Friday.
- ANZ Secured Car Loan. You can purchase a car or motorbike with this loan, as long as you're looking for more than $7,500. The interest rate for this loan is fixed, so your repayments will remain the same for the duration of the loan term.
- ANZ Overdraft. ANZ offers two overdraft products that can be attached to your personal transaction accounts. If you'd like a personal line of credit that's conveniently attached to your account, and that you only pay interest on what you use, these accounts may be ones to consider.
Features and benefits of an ANZ personal loan
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate. Depending on what best suits your budget, you can opt for a fixed or variable loan.
- Flexible repayment schedule. With an ANZ personal loan, you will be able to make repayments according to your schedule – weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Flexible loan terms. A personal loan from ANZ comes with the flexibility of choosing a term from 1 to 7 year(s). This gives you the ability to choose how long you want to take to pay off your loan.
- Loan amount. You will be able to borrow $5,000 or more with an ANZ personal loan.
What other products does ANZ offer?
- Home loans. ANZ has an extensive range of convenient and uncomplicated home loans designed to help make buying a home easier.
- Bank accounts. ANZ has a wide range of bank accounts including transaction accounts, savings accounts and term deposits.
- Credit cards. ANZ offers Low Interest Rate, Rewards, Frequent Flyer and Platinum credit cards to customers.
- Other products. Some of the other products offered by ANZ include insurance, foreign exchange, investing and super.
How you can apply for a ANZ personal loan
If you want to apply for any personal loan offered by ANZ, click "Go to Site" to be safely redirected to the online application page. You will need to set aside about 20-30 minutes out of your day to complete the easy form.
To be eligible for an ANZ personal loan you have to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be currently residing in Australia
- Have a regular income
- Have a good credit rating
- Be looking to borrow at least $5,000 or $7,500 for a car loan.
To apply, make sure you have the following on hand:
- Income, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Your current employer's name and contact information
- Your previous employer's name and details if you've changed jobs in the last three years
- Your driver's licence or proof of ID
- If you bank with ANZ, your ANZ account number or Customer Registration Number
After you’ve submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If your application is approved, you will receive a Letter of Offer before the funds are made available to you.
ANZ’s personal loans offer viable alternatives for borrowers in need of funds. Make sure to compare your options before deciding which loan is the right one for you.