Discover the benefits of getting a loan from NAB if you need financing for a new car, a holiday or home renovations.
NAB offers a wide range of financial products to suit different borrowing needs in Australia. The bank offers a range of tailored banking solutions to customers, which includes personal loans. Whether you’re looking for money to go travelling, to buy a car or to renovate your home, NAB may have a loan designed with you in mind.
NAB Personal Loans Comparison
- Unsecured Personal Loan (Fixed). The unsecured loan can help you pay for home renovations, travel or even debt consolidation. NAB personal loans allow you to borrow between $5,000 and $55,000 depending on your needs and capacity to pay. As the loan is fixed, your repayments won't fluctuate during the loan term.
- Car Loans. If you’re looking for financing options for a car, you might want to consider a NAB Car Loan. The loan term is from 1 to 7 years and you can finance a new car or used car.
- Unsecured Personal Loan (Variable). The unsecured variable rate options gives you increased repayment flexibility with your loan. You still won't be able to attach security but you will be able to make additional repayments and redraw them when you need to. Loan terms between 1 and 7 years are available.
Features and benefits of a NAB personal loan
- Loan amount. NAB’s personal loans give you the ability to borrow from $5,000 up to $55,000.
- Repayment terms. You can repay your loan in a period ranging between 1 and 7 years, depending on whether you choose a fixed or variable rate.
- Interest rate. NAB gives you the choice between fixed and variable rates with its personal loans.
- Repayment flexibility. There is no penalty for extra repayments, allowing you to pay off your loan sooner.
- Redraw facility. A redraw facility is available for variable rate loans.
What other products does NAB offer?
- Business Loans. You can expand your business with competitive loan offers. Whether you want to expand your branch network or invest in increasing your manufacturing capacity, NAB business loans are designed to give your company a boost.
- Bank Accounts. NAB has a complete range of bank accounts for customers. You can open a savings account, a transaction account or a specialised account. Check out the features of each product to determine which one best suits your needs.
- Credit Cards. NAB offers three main credit cards that are designed to suit different buying habits. The bank offers credit cards for personal users, business customers and frequent flyers.
How to apply for a personal loan from NAB
It is very easy to apply for a NAB personal loan – just click "Go to Site" to get started.
Before you start, make sure you meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Earn a regular income or wage
- Be able to afford the loan repayments
To apply for a NAB personal loan, make sure you have the following on hand to complete the application:
- Income and employment details
- Details of your assets, debts and liabilities
- If you're self-employed, you'll need a personal income tax return and your most recent notice of assessment
- If your business runs as a partnership, company or trust, you'll need a partnership, company or trust tax return
It takes 20 minutes or less to submit an online form, but if you're an existing NAB customer you can apply through Internet banking. While NAB offers a competitive range of personal loan products, it's best to compare the options you have available to you before submitting your application.