NOW Finance Personal Loans
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 with NOW Finance and have a loan advisor help you through the borrowing process.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NOW Finance is a personal loans provider offering a range of loans to meet your needs. All of its products can be applied for online in under 10 minutes. A personal loan advisor will then walk you through the loan process. Find out more about the personal loans available from NOW Finance below.
- A competitive fixed rate
- Apply for up to $50,000
- Receive your funds in 24 hours
100% confidential application
NOW Finance No Fee Unsecured Personal Loan
⭐ Finder Exclusive: Get a free $200 Westfield e-gift card once your loan application has settled. Offer ends on 30 April 2021. T&Cs apply.
Apply for a NOW FINANCE Personal Loan to get reward of low interest rate for having a great credit history.
- Interest rate from: 5.95% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 5.95% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $0 (No Establishment Fee)
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000
- Maximum loan amount: $50,000
Types of personal loans available from NOW Finance
Depending on your needs, one of these personal loans might be right for you.
- Debt consolidation loan. If you have outstanding debt from credit cards, personal loans or other credit accounts, you can take out a debt consolidation loan to help you pay down your debt with one manageable repayment.
- Travel loan. Looking at taking a trip away? A NOW Finance travel loan can give you some extra spending money or even help you purchase the tickets.
- Vehicle finance loan. Whether you want to buy a new car or upgrade your current car, you can consider the vehicle finance loan to help you fund your new purchase.
- Home improvement loan. Want to add value to your home? You can borrow up to $100,000 to add a new room, upgrade your backyard or renovate your bathroom.
- Vehicle and dental loan. You could apply for between $5,000 and $100,000 for dental surgery, cosmetic surgery, or even to cover the cost of laser eye surgery.
- Funeral loan. Funeral costs can add up quickly, and the quick turnaround of NOW Finance loans can make its funeral loan an option to consider if you’re in need of additional funds.
- Other loans. These include loans for career development, weddings and even loans for veterinary bills.
Features of NOW Finance personal loans
A personal loan from NOW Finance comes with a few features and benefits:
- Finder Exclusive. Get a free $200 Westfield e-gift card once your loan application is approved. Offer ends on 30 April 2021. Terms and conditions apply
- Interest rate. Loans come with a fixed interest rate, keeping your repayments the same over your entire loan term.
- Loan amount. You can apply for between $5,000 and $100,000, depending on how much you need.
- No security needed. You aren’t required to attach a guarantee on loans under $50,000.
- Fast turnaround time. You can apply online or over the phone in about 10 minutes. Once you’re approved, you can receive your funds within two hours.
- Repayment terms. You can choose to make weekly or fortnightly repayments over terms of up to 7 years.
- Personal loan advisor. When you apply, you will have someone walk you through every step of the loan process.
- No fees. When you choose to borrow between $5,000 and $100,000, there are no application or ongoing fees.
How you can apply
You have the option of completing your application online or over the phone. Before you do so, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below:
- You’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You're employed as a full-time, part-time, casual or self-employed person and have cleared probation
- Your main source of income isn’t from Centrelink payments
- You have not been declared bankrupt or had a credit default with a lender
If you meet the minimum criteria, you can apply. Make sure you have your personal, financial and employment details on hand to complete the application.
More guides on Finder
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
7-Eleven Fuel Pass
Save on fuel at 7-Eleven with this fuel card you can use across the WEX Motorpass network.
Citi Rewards Card – Velocity Points Offer
Enjoy 100,000 bonus Velocity Points, a reduced first-year annual fee and points per $1 spent with the Citi Rewards credit card.
Living DNA vs 23andMe
Choose between two leading DNA testing companies who can help you map your ancestry and genetics.
American Express Velocity Business Card
The American Express Velocity Business Card earns points per $1 spent and offers complimentary travel insurance and two complimentary Virgin Australia lounge passes each year.
Verve Super: Performance, features and fees
Verve Super is an ethical super fund designed by women for women and open to all Australians to join.
Alternatives to Robinhood in Australia
You can't access Robinhood in Australia, so here are five low-cost alternatives to trade US stocks.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Qantas – Existing customer offer
With bonus Qantas Points and a range of complimentary insurance covers, the Westpac Altitude Platinum - Qantas is worth considering if you want more frequent flyer points.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Find out more about AdvancePay, the Commonwealth Bank's new "pay on demand" platform accessible to creditworthy CommBank customers.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert