NOW FINANCE Personal Loans
Apply for a loan up to $40,000 with NOW FINANCE and have a loan advisor help you through the borrowing process.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Types of personal loans available from NOW FINANCE
Depending on your needs, one of these personal loans might be right for you.
- Debt consolidation loan. If you have outstanding debt from credit cards, personal loans or other credit accounts, you can take out a debt consolidation loan to help you pay down your debt with one manageable repayment.
- Travel loan. Looking at taking a trip away? A NOW FINANCE travel loan can give you some extra spending money or even help you purchase the tickets.
- Vehicle finance loan. Whether you want to buy a new car or upgrade your current car, you can consider the vehicle finance loan to help you fund your new purchase.
- Home improvement loan. Want to add value to your home? You can borrow up to $40,000 to add a new room, upgrade your backyard or renovate your bathroom.
- Vehicle and dental loan. You could apply for between $15,001 and $40,000 for dental surgery, cosmetic surgery, or even to cover the cost of laser eye surgery.
- Funeral loan. Funeral costs can add up quickly, and the quick turnaround of NOW FINANCE loans can make its funeral loan an option to consider if you’re in need of additional funds.
- Other loans. These include loans for career development, weddings and even loans for veterinary bills.
Features of NOW FINANCE personal loans
A personal loan from NOW FINANCE comes with a few features and benefits:
- Interest rate. Loans come with a fixed interest rate, keeping your repayments the same over your entire loan term.
- Loan amount. You can apply for between $5,000 and $40,000, depending on how much you need.
- No security needed. You aren't required to attach a guarantee in order to be approved.
- Fast turnaround time. You can apply online or over the phone in about 10 minutes. Once you’re approved, you can receive your funds within two hours.
- Repayment terms. You can choose to make weekly or fortnightly repayments over terms of up to 7 years.
- Personal loan advisor. When you apply, you will have someone walk you through every step of the loan process.
- No fees. When you choose to borrow between $5,000 and $15,000, there are no application or ongoing fees.
How you can apply
You have the option of completing your application online or over the phone. Before you do so, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below:
- You’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You're employed as a full-time, part-time, or self-employed person and have cleared probation
- Your main source of income isn’t from Centrelink payments
- You have not been declared bankrupt or had a credit default with a lender
If you meet the minimum criteria, you can apply. Make sure you have your personal, financial and employment details on hand to complete the application.
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Alex Personal Loan review
Alex is a neobank lender specialising in personalised rate personal loans. Find out more about Alex's personal loans and what fees and features are involved.
nmoni Personal Loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Driva Motorbike Loans
Finding finance for your motorbike needn't be a hassle. Licensed Aussie loan broker Driva specialises in a range of vehicle loans and could help you find the perfect motorbike loan for the bike of your dreams.
Macquarie Bank Fixed Term Business Loan
Looking to finance your business's growth and development? A fixed term loan from Macquarie Bank could help.
Best utes to buy with your $150k business tax write-off
With up to $150k to use as a write off, which ute should you buy for your business?
loans.com.au green car loan
If you're thinking of upgrading to a more energy efficient vehicle, you can apply for a loans.com.au green car loan today. Receive a competitive rate and a limited-time special offer.
Coronavirus: What to do if you can’t afford your personal loan repayments
Struggling to repay your personal loan(s) as a result of COVID-19? Find out everything you need to know about what's being done to help people in your situation.
Judo Bank Business Loans
Judo Bank is a lender specialising in SME financing. If you're looking for a business loan, check out Judo Bank's options and compare today.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert