The Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan offers fast approval and a competitive interest rate.
Latitude Financial Services offers a range of financial services such as personal loans, insurance and retail finance to customers in Australia. A Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan is designed to help finance your personal expenses, whether you’re undertaking home renovations, paying school fees or even booking an overseas holiday.
If your loan application is approved by Latitude Financial Services, the funds are usually available the very next day. Flexible repayment options are also available to help you pay off your loan sooner.
- Loans from $20,000
- Up to 7 years term
- Make fee-free additional repayments
100% confidential application
Latitude Low Rate Personal Loan (Secured)
Benefit from a competitive fixed interest rate of 9.99% p.a. and between 1 and 7 years to pay off the loan.
- Interest rate: 9.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 11.22% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $250
- Minimum loan amount: $20,000
Compare Latitude Personal Loans
- Unsecured personal loan. Use this loan for a variety of reasons, including home renovation, weddings or even a number of smaller purchases. You can borrow from $3,000 and take up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
- Secured car loan. If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, you may want to consider their secured car loan. This loan comes with a more competitive fixed rate of 6.99% p.a.
Features and benefits of a Latitude Personal Loan
- Interest rate. The Latitude Personal Loan features a competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Flexible repayment frequency. You're able to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments depending on what best suits your budget.
- Additional repayments. Make extra repayments whenever you can afford it to shorten the repayment period and save on interest.
- Loan term. The fixed rate Personal Loan offers a repayment period of up to 7 years.
What other products does Latitude Financial Services offer?
- Credit cards. Latitude offers four types of credit cards to suit the needs of different account holders. There are cards that are designed to maximise rewards, give extended interest-free periods and charge no annual fees. If you just want a basic credit card, Latitude can offer that as well.
- Insurance. The company offers travel insurance, car insurance and credit card insurance. Each insurance product provides comprehensive coverage.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Services
Ready to apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Service? The process is simple, and to get started just click "Go to Site. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Earn a regular income of at least $24,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit history over the past five years
- Not have been declared bankrupt in the past seven years
Have the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Proof of your ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Centrelink/pension card
- Two of your most recent payslips or if you're self-employed, two of your most recent tax returns/financial statements
- Details of your income, assets, and employment
The application form should only take 15 minutes to complete and Latitude Financial Services will be in touch within one business day.