We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Latitude Financial Services offers a range of financial services such as personal loans, insurance and retail finance to customers in Australia. A Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan is designed to help finance your personal expenses, whether you’re undertaking home renovations, paying school fees or even booking an overseas holiday.
If your loan application is approved by Latitude Financial Services, the funds are usually available the very next day. Flexible repayment options are also available to help you pay off your loan sooner.
Compare Latitude Personal Loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
- Unsecured personal loan. Use this loan for a variety of reasons, including home renovation, weddings or even a number of smaller purchases. You can borrow from $3,000 and take up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
- Secured car loan. If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, you may want to consider their secured car loan. This loan comes with a more competitive fixed rate of 5.99% p.a.
Features and benefits of a Latitude Personal Loan
- Interest rate. The Latitude Personal Loan features a competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Flexible repayment frequency. You're able to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments depending on what best suits your budget.
- Additional repayments. Make extra repayments whenever you can afford it to shorten the repayment period and save on interest.
- Loan term. The fixed rate Personal Loan offers a repayment period of up to 7 years.
What other products does Latitude Financial Services offer?
- Credit cards. Latitude offers four types of credit cards to suit the needs of different account holders. There are cards that are designed to maximise rewards, give extended interest-free periods and charge no annual fees. If you just want a basic credit card, Latitude can offer that as well.
- Insurance. The company offers travel insurance, car insurance and credit card insurance. Each insurance product provides comprehensive coverage.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Services
Ready to apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Service? The process is simple, and to get started just click "Go to Site. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Earn a regular income of at least $24,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit history over the past five years
- Not have been declared bankrupt in the past seven years
Have the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Proof of your ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Centrelink/pension card
- Two of your most recent payslips or if you're self-employed, two of your most recent tax returns/financial statements
- Details of your income, assets, and employment
The application form should only take 15 minutes to complete and Latitude Financial Services will be in touch within one business day.
More guides on Finder
Citi Clear Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
This Citi Clear Credit Card offer includes 0% on balance transfers for 28 months and a reduced first-year annual fee. Compare and apply here.
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Australian Unity Variable Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s Variable Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
Mortgage House Fix and Save home loan
This fixed rate home loan offers the rare ability to make extra payments, allowing you to pay down your debt even faster.
Mortgage House Lifestyle First Refinancer Special
A review of Mortgage House’s Lifestyle First Refinancer Special home loan. Learn more about this loan.
Guarantor Personal Loans
If you don't quite meet the criteria for a personal loan, applying with a guarantor can help get your application over the line.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
CarClarity Car Loan
Find the best car loan for your circumstances with CarClarity. Rates start from just 3.35% p.a. and borrowers can apply for loans from $10,000 to $250,000 for new and used cars.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert