Latitude Financial Services Personal Loans
The Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan offers fast approval and a competitive interest rate.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Latitude Financial Services offers a range of financial services such as personal loans, insurance and retail finance to customers in Australia. A Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan is designed to help finance your personal expenses, whether you’re undertaking home renovations, paying school fees or even booking an overseas holiday.
If your loan application is approved by Latitude Financial Services, the funds are usually available the very next day. Flexible repayment options are also available to help you pay off your loan sooner.
- Fixed interest rate
- Low ongoing fees
- Additional repayments OK
100% confidential application
Latitude Personal Loan (Secured)
Benefit from a competitive fixed interest rate from 5.99% p.a. and between 1 and 7 years to pay off the loan.
- Interest rate: From 5.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: From 7.26% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $250
- Minimum loan amount: $3,000
Compare Latitude Personal Loans
- Unsecured personal loan. Use this loan for a variety of reasons, including home renovation, weddings or even a number of smaller purchases. You can borrow from $3,000 and take up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
- Secured car loan. If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, you may want to consider their secured car loan. This loan comes with a more competitive fixed rate of 5.99% p.a.
Features and benefits of a Latitude Personal Loan
- Interest rate. The Latitude Personal Loan features a competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Flexible repayment frequency. You're able to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments depending on what best suits your budget.
- Additional repayments. Make extra repayments whenever you can afford it to shorten the repayment period and save on interest.
- Loan term. The fixed rate Personal Loan offers a repayment period of up to 7 years.
What other products does Latitude Financial Services offer?
- Credit cards. Latitude offers four types of credit cards to suit the needs of different account holders. There are cards that are designed to maximise rewards, give extended interest-free periods and charge no annual fees. If you just want a basic credit card, Latitude can offer that as well.
- Insurance. The company offers travel insurance, car insurance and credit card insurance. Each insurance product provides comprehensive coverage.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Services
Ready to apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Service? The process is simple, and to get started just click "Go to Site. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Earn a regular income of at least $24,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit history over the past five years
- Not have been declared bankrupt in the past seven years
Have the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Proof of your ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Centrelink/pension card
- Two of your most recent payslips or if you're self-employed, two of your most recent tax returns/financial statements
- Details of your income, assets, and employment
The application form should only take 15 minutes to complete and Latitude Financial Services will be in touch within one business day.
More guides on Finder
Westpac Altitude Platinum Qantas – Existing customer offer
With bonus Qantas Points and a range of complimentary insurance covers, the Westpac Altitude Platinum - Qantas is worth considering if you want more frequent flyer points.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Handypay Personal Loan
Find out more about Handypay's personal loans for home improvements. Personalised rates start from 6.75% p.a. on terms from 1 to 7 years.
Citibank Ready Credit
The Citibank Ready Credit unsecured revolving line of credit is available with a 3-year introductory rate of 5.9% p.a. on balance transfers.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Frequent Flyer Diners Club card
Diners Club isn’t as widely accepted as other cards, but you can still earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 at major retailers with this card.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert