Latitude Financial Services Personal Loans
The Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan offers fast approval and a competitive interest rate.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Latitude Financial Services offers a range of financial services such as personal loans, insurance and retail finance to customers in Australia. A Latitude Financial Services Personal Loan is designed to help finance your personal expenses, whether you’re undertaking home renovations, paying school fees or even booking an overseas holiday.
If your loan application is approved by Latitude Financial Services, the funds are usually available the very next day. Flexible repayment options are also available to help you pay off your loan sooner.
- Fixed interest rate
- Low ongoing fees
- Additional repayments OK
100% confidential application
Latitude Personal Loan (Secured)
Benefit from a competitive fixed interest rate from 6.49% p.a. and between 1 and 7 years to pay off the loan.
- Interest rate: From 6.49% p.a.
- Comparison rate: From 7.75% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $250
- Minimum loan amount: $3,000
Compare Latitude Personal Loans
- Unsecured personal loan.Use this loan for a variety of reasons, including home renovation, weddings or even a number of smaller purchases. You can borrow from $3,000 and take up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
- Secured car loan.If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, you may want to consider their secured car loan. This loan comes with a more competitive fixed rate of 6.99% p.a.
Features and benefits of a Latitude Personal Loan
- Interest rate.The Latitude Personal Loan features a competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Flexible repayment frequency.You're able to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments depending on what best suits your budget.
- Additional repayments.Make extra repayments whenever you can afford it to shorten the repayment period and save on interest.
- Loan term.The fixed rate Personal Loan offers a repayment period of up to 7 years.
What other products does Latitude Financial Services offer?
- Credit cards.Latitude offers four types of credit cards to suit the needs of different account holders. There are cards that are designed to maximise rewards, give extended interest-free periods and charge no annual fees. If you just want a basic credit card, Latitude can offer that as well.
- Insurance.The company offers travel insurance, car insurance and credit card insurance. Each insurance product provides comprehensive coverage.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Services
Ready to apply for a personal loan from Latitude Financial Service? The process is simple, and to get started just click "Go to Site. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined below. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Earn a regular income of at least $24,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit history over the past five years
- Not have been declared bankrupt in the past seven years
Have the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Proof of your ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Centrelink/pension card
- Two of your most recent payslips or if you're self-employed, two of your most recent tax returns/financial statements
- Details of your income, assets, and employment
The application form should only take 15 minutes to complete and Latitude Financial Services will be in touch within one business day.
More guides on Finder
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 3: How to get the most out of a credit card
How to cut debt and make your credit card work for you.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card
This card gives you a way to support a program that matches rescue dogs with veterans in need and enjoy a low interest rate on all your spending.
Online divorce application
What you'll need to know before you submit your online divorce application.
Frequent Flyer Diners Club card
Diners Club isn’t as widely accepted as other cards, but you can still earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 at major retailers with this card.
Diners Club Personal Card
Diners Club offers a competitive rewards program, travel and shopping perks and can be used at businesses including Coles, Woolworths and Target.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
CommBank Neo card
A new type of credit card to the Australian market, the CommBank Neo doesn’t charge any interest but has a monthly fee instead. Find out more in our comprehensive review.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Non-Risk Based Personal Loan
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Non-Risk Based Personal Loan.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Risk Based Personal Loans
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Risk Based Personal Loans.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert