Manage your company's expenses and reap the lucrative rewards for doing so – all with a Diners Club Corporate Card account.
Are you looking for a convenient payment option that not only supports your business activities and expenses, but also makes managing them easier? Enter the Diners Club Corporate Card account. You'll enjoy streamlined solutions for your business payments, including giving your employees easy means to manage their business expenses, and also gives you the financial control you need with a Management Information System (MIS).
|Product Name||Diners Club Corporate Card|
|Rewards Program||Diners Club Rewards|
|Card Type||Diners Club|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|1% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Cash Advance Fee||$4 or if greater than $100, 4% of the amount advanced|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$4 or if greater than $100, 4% of the amount advanced|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Rewards Program||Diners Club Rewards|
Diners Club Corporate Card review
This is essentially a business payment management account with different card options attached to it. The account is designed for use by larger corporations, with the Diners Club Business Card + Mastercard more suited to small to medium sized businesses. Cardholders have access to rental vehicle excess insurance, secure car insurance and secure wallet insurance, as well as having the convenience of being able to access their money in over 33 million locations worldwide through Mastercard. With the Diners Club card, airport lounge access and other international privileges are on offer.
Benefits of the Corporate Card
- Corporate Payment Solution. You'll enjoy the benefits of multiple payment options with this account. You'll have the combined benefits of both Mastercard and Diners Club to not only access provide access to your account for your employees, but also to ensure that all business expenses can be paid for due to the wide acceptance of both cards.
- Access to airport lounges. Diners Club Airport and Member lounges are available in airports in cities around the world, and being a Corporate cardholder will give you access to the benefits these lounges offer. Relax and unwind before your flight with food and beverages, shower facilities and be entertained with what's on offer.
- Complimentary insurances. Various insurances are on offer with this card account. Rental vehicle excess is offered to cardholders worldwide, while secure car insurance also provides protection globally if your car is broken into. If you're robbed within fifteen minutes of withdrawing cash from an ATM, secure wallet insurance provides coverage to you.
Diners Club Corporate Card features
- Benefits for Diners Club cardholders. There are more benefits than just access to airport lounges. Priority access to major events, local and international offers in entertainment, travel and shopping, the ability to ship online purchases from the US with Diners Club shopping, and a one-year membership to Regus Businessworld Gold.
- Company reporting and analysis. This account comes with ATO compliant tax statements, in-depth reporting on expenses, tailored billing and flexibility in your account's structure.
- Account payment options. You have the option of paying your account via BPAY, Direct debit, in person at Australia Post or by mail.
- Rewards. You're able to earn rewards for your corporate spending and redeem them through the Diners Club Rewards program.
- Customer service. You can enjoy worldwide assistance with your corporate account.
How to apply for a Corporate Card with Diners Club
In order to apply for this card you will need to apply to become a Corporate Client with Diners Club, which you can do online. You'll need to supply the following information:
- Business name
- Contact name, phone number and email address
- Street address
- Your position in the company
- Estimated annual company turnover
If you're looking to a corporate card account to better manage your company's finances, this is one to consider. With a convenient reporting system, rewards and lucrative benefits for cardholders, there are several advantages on offer. Make sure you properly weigh up your card options before you apply.Back to top