Emirates Credit Cards
Get an Emirates credit card in Australia and you’ll earn Skywards Miles, or points that can be converted into Skywards Miles, for your everyday spending.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- In 9 years I’ve never paid credit card interest – here’s how
I've had 4 credit cards, earned a lot of points and used perks without ever paying a cent in interest – and you can too.
- Compare Citibank Australia transaction and savings accounts
Citibank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Virgin Velocity status extension and bonus credits: There’s one big catch
Bonus Status Credits and international flight rewards are coming back too.
- September’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Standard credit card interest rates haven't changed much, but these balance transfer offers give you a way to save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- Disposable income in Australia
Finder analysed earnings and living expenses to find out where Aussies have the most disposable income and where is the best place to retire.
- From $10K debt to $50K saved: How I fixed my finances in 4 years
How Eliza paid down her debt, cut up her credit card, saved $50,000 and started investing in a few short years (all while renting in Sydney!).
- 7 easy ways to stop your Qantas or Velocity points expiring
Here’s how you can keep your frequent flyer points balances active during lockdown.
- Westpac Low Rate Credit Card – Cashback Offer
A no-frills card offering a $0 annual fee for the first year, $400 back when you meet the spend requirement and a 13.74% p.a. interest rate on purchases.
- ANZ Cashrewards Max: How much cash can you get back?
If you have an ANZ credit card or debit card, you can now earn cashback when you shop with over 1,700 brands. Here's how it works.
- NAB buys Citi: What happens to your accounts now?
What does the $1.2 billion deal mean for credit card holders and other customers?