Travelscene American Express, with a network that covers more than 600 travel agents in Australia, is one of the biggest travel agency companies in Australia.
The focus of travelscene is to provide the most experienced and professional network to suit all Australian travellers. They offer customers premium travel experiences through a wide range of products. Take a look at the benefits and features on offer.
What is Travelscene
Travelscene was launched in 1980, and is now amongst the largest travel agencies in Australia. More so, Australians voted it has the top travel network* in 2006, 2008, and 2011. Its members are locally-owned and controlled and so provide high quality travelling services in both big Australian cities and local areas. Travelscene American Express offer corporate products, travel deals, gift vouchers, holidays and tours to locations worldwide.Back to top
How does Travelscene work?
The process is simple. Select any product of your choice and follow the instructions provided to submit an enquiry. Within 48-hours, a Travelscene agent will respond to you and process your enquiry. Also, you can contact Travelscene directly during working hours, Monday to Saturday and they can link you directly to an agent. You can book directly using your American Express Rewards points.
If you book directly through the Travelscene website, you will be required to select an agent who will attend to your enquiry. The agent will then contact you to process your enquiry and thereafter you will be given a number, which you will be expected to show in case you want to check your booking. Travel documentations will then be sent to you to confirm your booking once you complete the full payments required. These documents always come four weeks before you depart or even earlier.Back to top
What are the types of products available?
Due to competition from other agencies, travel agencies tend to improve the type and quality of services they offer to remain in the market. Travelscene offer different kinds of transport and also help you save some money by giving you discounts in early booking, fair fares and offering travel advice. Here are some of the products and services you can access through Travelscene:
- Corporate products. Travelscene Corporate lets you benefits from corporate airline rates, hotel programs, VIP status hotel programs plus essentials travel product access at discounted rates.
- Flights. Book your flights and take advantage of low airfares, award seats and agents organising complicated journeys through multi-destination tickets.
- Hotels. Agents visit many unique hotels and can make arrangements with those with good services and special deals. All these can be put together with airfares and produce a ticket that is packed with everything.
- Tours. They offer a wide range of tours in destinations across the world: find tours to Egypt, USA, Thailand, the Pacific, or anywhere else you have in mind.
Pros and cons of Travelscene
- Convenience. You can search for travel deals conveniently online and a Travelscene agent will get back in contact with you.
- Price. Through agreements between travel agencies and hotels, Travelscene is able to offer you discounts on your travel bookings.
- Comfort in your destination. Travelscene want to make sure you arrive at your destination comfortably. In case you have any problems, the agency representative will take care of it.
- Site navigation and enquiries. Not all travel options are visible on the site, such as individual flights. You also cannot book directly through the site, but need to submit an enquiry and have an agent book on your behalf.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a booking?
Select any product of your choice and follow the instructions provided to submit an enquiry. Within 48 hours, a Travelscene agent will respond to you and process your enquiry. Also, you can contact them directly during working hours, Monday to Saturday and you will be directed to an agent.
How do I pay?
They accept debit cards, Mastercard, VISA, American Express, money orders, cheques, cash or direct deposit. You can also pay using your American Express Rewards points.
When will I receive my travel documentation?
After you complete the payments, the documents will be sent to you to confirm booking four weeks before you depart, if not earlier.