Get 0% interest for 6 months on purchases greater than $250 with the Lombard 180. Also consolidate your debts with 0% for 6 months on balance transfers.
The Lombard 180 is designed to offer affordable cash flow and flexibility, with up to 6 months interest-free on all purchases over $250. It also offers up to 55 interest-free days on other purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date on each statement.
If you need to consolidate existing debt, you can take advantage of 0% on balance transfers for the first 6 months when requested at the time of your application.
|Product Name||Lombard 180 Card|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Purchase Rate (23.99% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 23.99% p.a.)|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||23.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% or $30 (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||$3.00 or 3% of the total cash advance amount|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
Lombard 180 Card review
If you have a large purchase on your wish list but aren’t prepared to pay interest, the Lombard 180 could be worth considering. This card offers 6 months interest-free on purchases over $250. It also offers up to 55 interest-free days on other purchases if you pay your balance in full.
In addition to these interest-free purchase options, you can take advantage of the promotional offer of 0% for 6 months on balance transfers requested at the time of your application. The Lombard 180 also offers a minimum credit limit of $1,000 and charges an annual fee of $99.
Benefits of the Lombard 180 Card
- Balance transfer offer. Consolidate debt with 0% on balance transfers for the first 6 months.
- Up to 6 months interest-free on purchases over $250. Spread out the cost of larger purchases and pay them off without accruing interest for 6 months.
- Up to 55 interest-free days for other purchases. The Lombard 180 Card gives you the ability to purchase regular items and make the most of up to 55 days without having to pay interest, as long as you pay your balance in full by the due date on your statement.
- Extended interest-free periods. Lombard retail partners can also grant cardholders longer interest-free periods of up to 48 months, which can take the pressure off when paying for more expensive items.
Features of the Lombard 180 Card
- Annual fee. You’ll be charged $99 per year for this card.
- Interest rate. This card has a standard variable rate of 23.99% p.a. on purchases and cash advances.
- Cash advance fee. This card charges $3.00 or 3% of the total cash advance amount, whichever is greater.
- Minimum monthly repayment. Cardholders must pay a minimum of 3% or $30 each month.
- Worldwide acceptance. You can look forward to using this card worldwide wherever Visa is accepted.
- Minimum credit limit. The card offers a minimum credit limit of $1,000.
- Eligibility to Apple Pay. Enjoy a convenient and secure way of making contactless payments using your iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad. Learn more about the Apple Pay feature here.
How to apply for a Lombard 180 Card
You can apply for the Lombard 180 Card online in around 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements before applying:
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must have a good credit rating
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- You must be a full-time, permanent part-time or permanent casual employee with more than 25 hours of work a week or earn over $25,000 gross per year.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, residential information, email address, phone number and driver's licence number.
- Employment details. This includes your current position, length of employment, salary and employer's contact details. You may also be required to provide recent payslips or tax statements.
- Financial details. This includes details of any assets you have, such as shares or savings, as well as any existing debts and ongoing payments such as rent or household bills.
Once you’ve completed and submitted the application, you can expect to receive a response within 30 minutes.
If you have some larger purchases in mind but want to save on interest, the Lombard 180 could be of interest to you. However, as this isn’t the only card of its kind, you’ll need to compare your options to find the right card for you.Back to top