Discover the benefits of airport lounge access, reward points for spending, complimentary insurances and no pre-set spending limit
Diners Club is bringing a premium credit card features to a new level with their Business Card + Mastercard account. Your small to medium sized business will not only be able to access a range of benefits with their Business Card and Mastercard, but as the account is designed for business, letting you manage you and your employees expenditure in one account. Diners Club offers you an innovative card with no pre-set spending limit and up to 51 days to pay your account, and all with the convenience of Mastercard.
|Product Name||Diners Club Business Card + Mastercard Card|
|Rewards Program||Diners Club Rewards|
|Annual fee||$249 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 51 days on purchases|
|Card Type||Diners Club|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3.4% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$249 p.a.|
|Cash Advance Fee||$4 or if greater than $100, 4% of the amount advanced|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$4 or if greater than $100, 4% of the amount advanced|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$79|
|Rewards Program||Diners Club Rewards|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Diners Club Business Card + Mastercard review
This card account is a charge card, meaning it works differently to a credit card or debit card account. You aren't given a pre-set spending limit and you don't have to preload funds into your account. Also, interest isn't charged on your outstanding balance. Simply enjoy having no pre-set spending limit and pay your balance back in full with each statement. The card comes with many of the same features you would expect with a credit card, including reward points, complimentary insurances and airport lounge access.
Benefits of the Business Card + Mastercard
- Complimentary insurances. This account gives you access to a host of complimentary insurances, helping your business save time and money. For travel, you'll be able to access International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance and Transit Accident Insurance, and your purchases will be protected by Extended Warranty insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and a Guaranteed Pricing Scheme.
- Earn rewards for every dollar you spend. Enjoy lucrative rewards for you and your employees business expenditure. You'll be rewarded with 1 Rewards Point per $1 spent with your Diners Club Card and 0.5 Rewards Points per $1 spent on your Mastercard. When you spend with bonus partners, you'll receive an additional 3 points. All points you earn won't expire, giving you plenty of time to accumulate and redeem, and you're able to earn unlimited points in your account.
- No pre-set spending limit. Spend confidently within your business knowing you won't be limited by your cash flow fluctuations. Diners Club doesn't place a pre-set spending limit on your account, although keep in mind that some transaction authorisations may require you to prove that you have sufficient resources in order to repay it.
Diners Club Business Card + Mastercard features
- Annual fee. To enjoy the benefits of this card account you'll need to pay an annual fee of $249.
- Additional cardholders. You can add additional cardholders onto this account – just keep in mind each added card will carry an extra fee of $79.
- Acceptance. Your Diners Club card will be accepted worldwide in 15 million businesses and you can use it to withdraw cash at over 800,000 ATMs. When it comes to your Mastercard, 33 million locations will accept your card and you can use it at 1.9 million ATMs.
- Airport lounge access. A lucrative benefit for travellers, cardholders will enjoy free access to 700 international airport and member lounges with their card.
- Discounts, shopping, membership privileges. Cardholders receive membership to Regus Business World for one year, discounts with Carey Limousines and also other benefits such as Club Golf, Cellar Door and Diners Club privileges.
- Customer service. If you need help with your account, you can call up Diners Club customer service for assistance 24/7.
How to apply for a Diners Club Business Card + Mastercard
If this is the right business rewards account for you, you can apply conveniently online. You can also download a copy of the application form from the Diners Club website to fax or post it in. To apply you must be the director, partner or principal of the business. Have the following information on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, address, current title at the business and your account number if you currently have a Diners Club card
- Business information. The registered business name, ACN and ABN/ARBN, trading address, the industry the business is in, the expected account expenditure, the number of employees and a business reference.
With reward points, complimentary insurances and airport lounge access to 700 locations, this is a lucrative account to consider for your business. Remember to compare your options to ensure your business is getting the highest possible value.Back to top