As of 2 October 2023, the ME Frank credit card is no longer available for new applications. But existing accounts remain open, so we have kept the details here available for customers and anyone else who is interested in the historic data.
Compare low rate credit cards
If you're interested in low rate credit cards, you can compare a range of offers currently on the market.
Types of ME credit cards
Low rate credit card
The ME Frank Credit Card has a low 11.99% p.a. variable interest rate for purchases and cash advances. This sets it apart from some other low rate credit cards that charge a different, higher interest rate for cash advances. It also offers an ongoing $0 annual fee, which can help you save on account costs.
The benefits of getting a credit card with ME Bank
As well as the features of the ME Frank Credit Card, here are some other benefits you can get with ME Bank:
ME Bank credit cards can be used around the world, anywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you're shopping online, you'll get an extra layer of protection with Mastercard Identity Check. You'll also get access to deals on travel, shopping, dining and entertainment through Mastercard Priceless.
If you want to share your account with family members, you can request up to 8 additional cards linked to your primary account. Just keep in mind that you'll be the one responsible for managing the account, including all repayments.
Internet and mobile banking
Account management is simple with ME Bank's internet banking and mobile app. As well as checking your account balance and making payments, you can put a temporary lock on your card and personalise accounts.
How to apply
You can apply online by filling in a secure application form on the ME Bank website.
To get started, make sure you've met the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details you'll need for the application.
- Australian residency. You must be a permanent Australian resident or an Australian citizen.
- Income. You can apply if you're employed and have a verifiable income of at least $25,000 p.a.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Documents and details
- Personal details. Includes your name, date of birth and contact details. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver’s licence or passport.
- Employment details. You'll need to provide contact details of your employer and proof of income, such as your 2 most recent payslips.
- Financial details. This covers any income other sources, assets and existing credit cards, loans or other debts. You also need to share details of your regular household expenses such as bills and groceries.
You'll get a response from ME Bank once you have submitted the application. If you're approved, you may need to submit more supporting documentation.
If you have any questions, contact ME Bank on 13 15 63. You can also check out Finder's guide for tips on credit card applications if you want more details on the process.
Credit card brands similar to ME Bank
If you want digital banking tools and an alternative to the Big Four, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare with ME:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
- ME Bank phone number: 13 15 63
8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday
- Overseas phone number: +61 3 9708 4001
- ME personal loans
- ME home loans
- ME savings and bank accounts
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
More guides on Finder
ME Frank credit card
The ME Frank credit card is no longer on the market.
Ask an Expert