Jetstar Credit Cards
Earn your choice of Jetstar Dollars or Qantas Points on everyday purchases, save with interest-free days and enjoy platinum perks with a Jetstar Credit Card.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Jetstar credit card is not currently available for new applications. We will update this page with more information as it becomes available. In the meantime, you can compare other frequent flyer credit cards.
Comparison of Jetstar credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of credit cards from Jetstar
The Jetstar Credit Card is currently the only credit card product from Jetstar. It lets cardholders earn Jetstar Dollars on eligible purchases, which can then be redeemed for Jetstar travel vouchers. You can compare the features of a Jetstar credit card below.
The benefits of a Jetstar credit card
The Jetstar credit card offers perks to suit loyal Jetstar customers and frequent travellers:
You'll be rewarded with 1 Jetstar Dollar for every $200 you spend up to 1,000 Jetstar Dollars per year. If you're a Jetstar Credit Card holder, you'll receive a $50 Jetstar flight voucher once you accumulate 50 Jetstar Dollars. You will have a twelve-month window to redeem the voucher once you have received it.
Cardholders can take advantage of discounted fares and early access to sales with a free 12-month Club Jetstar membership. You'll also pay no interest for six months on flight and hotel bookings over $300 when you book through jetstar.com.
As a Visa credit card, you can use your Jetstar credit card at over 40 million locations in over 200 countries around the world.
If you pay your balance in full before the statement period ends, you will have a 55-day period to make interest-free purchases.
0% balance transfer promotion
There is a balance transfer promotion of 0% for 14 months. Any remaining balances will collect the standard interest rate for purchases once the promotion ends.
How to apply for a Jetstar credit card
If you believe a Jetstar credit card is right for you, make sure you meet the requirements before you apply:
- Income. You must have a minimum taxable income of $30,000 per year.
- Legal age. Jetstar requires that applicants be at least 18 years of age in order to be eligible for their credit card services. Jetstar does not permit joint applications, although you may add authorised users to your account.
- Residential status. You must be either an Australian citizen or a legal permanent resident of Australia to qualify for a Jetstar credit card. Temporary residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Credit rating. Your credit rating must be in good standing to qualify for a Jetstar credit card. The Jetstar Credit Card has a minimum credit limit of $2,000 and a maximum of . Your exact credit limit will vary based on your individual financial history.
- Personal details. You must provide your Australian mailing address and Australian driver’s license number (if you have one) during the credit card application process.
- Financial details. Details of your gross annual salary, monthly expenses, and current employer are required during the Jetstar application process. If you’re retired or self-employed, you must provide details of your accountant.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Jetstar Credit Card
Save with a 0% interest rate on balance transfers for 14 months, a $0 first-year annual fee and $250 travel voucher.
Jetstar Platinum Mastercard
Reward your spending with Jetstar Dollars or Qantas Points and save with a 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 14 months.
How do Jetstar Dollars work?
This article gives you an explanation of how Jetstar dollars work in for those who own the Jetstar Mastercard. It also explains how you can redeem your Jetstar dollars for various purposes.