Jetstar Credit Cards
Earn your choice of Jetstar Dollars or Qantas Points on everyday purchases, save with interest-free days and enjoy platinum perks with a Jetstar Credit Card.
Jetstar offers a credit card to frequent flyers who want to earn travel rewards on their everyday purchases. Plus, with interest-free days, promotional 0% balance transfer offers and competitive annual fees, there are plenty of ways to save on standard credit card costs with a Jetstar Credit Card.
Comparison of Jetstar Credit Cards
Types of credit cards from Jetstar
The Jetstar Credit Card is currently the only credit card product from Jetstar. It lets cardholders earn either Jetstar Dollars on eligible purchases, which can then be redeemed for either Jetstar travel vouchers. You can compare the features of a Jetstar credit card below.
The benefits of a Jetstar credit card
The Jetstar credit card offers perks to suit loyal Jetstar customers and frequent travellers:
You'll be rewarded with 1 Jetstar Dollar for every $200 you spend up to 1,000 Jetstar Dollars per year. If you're a Jetstar Credit Card holder, you'll receive a $50 Jetstar flight voucher once you accumulate 50 Jetstar Dollars. You will have a twelve-month window to redeem the voucher once you have received it.
Cardholders can take advantage of discounted fares and early access to sales with a free 12-month Club Jetstar membership. You'll also pay no interest for six months on flight and hotel bookings over $300 when you book through jetstar.com.
As a Visa credit card, you can use your Jetstar credit card at over 40 million locations in over 200 countries around the world.
If you pay your balance in full before the statement period ends, you will have a 55 day period to make interest-free purchases.
0% balance transfer promotions
There is a balance transfer promotion of 0% for 14 months. Any remaining balances will collect the standard interest rate for purchases once the promotion ends.
How to apply for a Jetstar Credit Card
If you believe a Jetstar credit card is right for you, make sure you meet the requirements before you apply:
- Income. You must have a minimum taxable income of $30,000 per year.
- Legal age. Jetstar requires that applicants be at least 18 years of age in order to be eligible for their credit card services. Jetstar does not permit joint applications, although you may add authorised users to your account.
- Residential status. You must be either an Australian citizen or a legal permanent resident of Australia to qualify for a Jetstar credit card. Temporary residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Credit rating. Your credit rating must be in good standing to qualify for a Jetstar credit card. The Jetstar Credit Card has a minimum credit limit of $2,000 and a maximum of . Your exact credit limit will vary based on your individual financial history.
- Personal details. You must provide your Australian mailing address and Australian driver’s license number (if you have one) during the credit card application process.
- Financial details. Details of your gross annual salary, monthly expenses, and current employer are required during the Jetstar application process. If you’re retired or self-employed, you must provide details of your accountant.
Frequently asked questions
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.