Compare Emirates Skywards Miles credit card deals
All airlines now have branded credit cards which are used by their passengers towards credit and reward points. Both the passenger and the airline gain when these cards are used by the passengers.
- Every time you travel on Emirates, and use their branded credit card to purchase the ticket you earn extra miles in your name.
- These miles can be converted into reward points and can be used to make purchases with Emirates or with their partner companies.
- These can also be redeemed for flights and up-gradation on the airline, so that you can travel in a more luxurious section.
Receive up to 60,000 bonus Skywards Miles
Offer ends 31 December 2018
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
Emirates Credit Card Offer
Fly further and faster with the Emirates Citi World Mastercard. Earn up to 1.5 Skywards Miles per $1 you spend. Redeem your Skywards Miles for flights and enjoy exclusive complimentary lounge access in Australia. Complimentary international travel insurance.
- $149 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($299 p.a. thereafter).
- 20.99% p.a. on purchases
- Cash advance rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Minimum income requirement of $75,000 p.a.
Benefits of Emirates Skywards Miles Credit Cards
Low Balance Transfer Rate
One of the biggest advantages of the Emirates Skywards Miles Credit Card is that the balance transfer rate is very low, specially when you compare it to cards of the same category. Presently they have an introductory balance rate which is very competitive. Balance Transfer Rates vary tremendously, and when you compare you will realise that this is one of the biggest assets of this particular card.
Extra Miles On Your Card
Frequent flyers will find this card to be just right for them. For every $ that you spend you get 3 miles added to your account, for the first $ 25,000 worth of expenditure. You are thus being getting greater rewards every time you use this card.
Some Extra Benefits
There are few little luxuries added to this card, which just make life much more luxurious. You can get a free chauffeured limousine to take you to and fro from the airport, when you are flying by Emirates. Free lounge passes are an added accessory, one that weary travellers will always welcome. A personal concierge, travel insurance at no extra cost, and a few other benefits are just standard on this great card.
Higher Purchase Rates
Among the disadvantages of these cards is the fact that it carries a higher rate of interest on purchases made on the card. Cash advances also cost much more on this card, and so do the annual fees. As with all other balance transfer cards, there is a time limit on the repayment period. All these additional costs and factors must weighed against the advantages, before you make a decision to apply for this card
Frequent Flyers Will Be Benefited
This is a great card for frequent flyers. Miles collected from the airlines are always one of the most important reasons why passengers remain loyal to their airlines. These miles are very useful when you want to travel with your family or when you want to go on a holiday. The mileage points can also be used to make purchases from the airline's stocks or from their co-branding partners. These goods are normally sold duty-free, so the prices are also lower and most of them are branded luxury items.
If you are regular in paying up your balances, and you fly on Emirates frequently, then you will find that this is a great card. The interest free period is quite long, compared to other cards, hence what you lose on higher interest rates, you gain on more time to make the payment.
Emirates Skywards Partners
You may redeem your Skywards points for travel with Emirates or any of their partners including Continental, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, Korean Air, South African Airways, and United Airlines.
- Emirates will put your points toward both flights and upgrades.
- Japan Airlines will put them toward Reward flights.
- Rewards flights are for round trip flights, the exception being upgrades which are for one way flights
- Rewards are routed to your destination via Dubai. If you prefer other routing you must combine two or more rewards
- Partner airlines allow one stopover and one turnaround point on most airline partners.
- Rewards tickets are subject to taxes when they are issued.
- Rewards ticketed with partner airlines must be completed seven days before departure and can not be changed.
Other benefits of Skywards Miles
Skywards points may also be used for leisure rewards from their hotel and rental car partners. They can also be used for special events or experiences like golf weekends with pros and jet fighter flights.
You may also use your rewards for the purchase of products from The Emirates High Street. Products available include jewellery, electronics, small appliances, travel accessories, limited edition artwork, gift cards, sporting equipment, toys and much more.
If you feel that Skyward Miles could be the rewards program for you, compare credit card options here, and start an application today.