Diners Club Charge Cards
Compare Diners Club charge cards the offer no pre-set spending limits and a massive range of benefits.
Diners Club offers a range of personal, business and corporarte charge cards that allow you to earn reward or frequent flyer points for your spending. While Diners Club cards don't charge interest, the do require you to pay the full amount due at the end of each statement period. This makes them different to credit cards, but also means you can enjoy up to a certain number of days interest-free when spending within your statement period.
Other benefits you can get with a Diners Club card include complimentary insurance, airport lounge access and the option of a linked World Mastercard that you can use when Diners Club cards are not accepted. Use this guide to learn more about Diners Club charge cards features so you can decide if this option will work for you.
Comparison of Diners Club Charge Cards
Types of Diners Club charge cards
We’ve listed the type of Diners Club charge card below. The accounts are available as single or dual accounts. The dual account includes a World Mastercard so you can benefit from the global acceptance of Mastercard.
The famous Diners Club Card. This is available as a single or dual card account. Benefit from a range of insurance covers and Diners Club Rewards Points when you make an eligible purchase. Note that Diners Club acceptance and surcharges may be an issue when you use the card at some Australian merchants, so you may want to consider getting a dual account that also comes with the World Mastercard.
Compare Charge Cards here
Frequent flyer charge cards
Earn rate and annual fee are two sound ways to compare frequent flyer credit and charge cards. These cards have a generous Qantas earn rate and combine the travel privileges of a World Mastercard and Diners Club frequent flyer card. If you can justify the product’s annual fee through the return value of the frequent flyer points, consider a Diners Club frequent flyer charge card if you’re a big spender.
Business charge cards
Get rewarded for your business spending with Diners Club points. This is an option for small business owners who can apply for the Diners Club Small Business Card and use the account as a line of credit for business spending. Get up to 51 days to pay your statement in full and you won’t get charged any interest.
Compare Business Credit Cards here
Corporate charge cards
The Diners Club Corporate Cards are flexible so you can pick and choose account features to match the needs of your company. There are company and cardholders benefits such as detailed reporting to make expense itemisation simple. Due to the lack of corporate credit cards and accounts on the market, this account from Diners Club addresses many of the specific needs of CFOs.
The benefits of banking with Diners Club
Enjoy the following benefits when you apply and get approved for a Diners Club card.
Diners Club charge card — no pre-set spending limit
Apply and get approved for a Diners Club charge card and you get no pre-set spending limit. These cards from Diners Club have no credit limit. Although it says no pre-set spending limit, whether or not your transaction is processed is based on your financial standing.
Diners Club Rewards
Earn uncapped rewards points when you spend on your Diners Club card or the linked World Mastercard. Use a combination of both cards to make sure you earn the most points in every situation. Earn up to triple the points when you shop at Diners Club bonus partners and points never expire.
Diners Club Privileges
These cards give you access to airport lounges and a wide number of special privileges like member deals on a round of golf at some of the finest courses in Australia. These types of perks are fun to explore when you’re planning an activity or travelling on holiday. There are many privileges and benefits that come when you have a Diner Club charge card.
How to apply for a Diners Club charge card
Start a secure online application for a Diners Club charge card and get approved in under fifteen minutes. You’ll find out about the status of your application right after you hit submit. You may need to provide extra information before your application can be processed.
Eligibility for a Diners Club charge card is based on the following:
- Whether you meet the income and credit rating requirements
- You're over the age of 18
- You're a permanent Australian resident
Have the following information at the ready to assist with your application for a Diners Club charge card:
- Identification. You’re asked to provide some basic information about yourself, like your name and your address. You will also need to verify your identity by providing a driver’s licence number or a copy of another form of accepted identification. Provide the name and details of a friend or relative not living with you and enter the details of any additional cardholders to add to the account.
- Employment and income. Enter your gross income and your employer’s details. If you earn under $35,000 p.a. you must provide information about other sources of income to support your application.
- Spend and use. Answer some general questions about how you plan to use your Diners Club charge card and approximately how much you plan on spending every month.
Frequently asked questions
Read the following FAQs if you have a question about a Diners Club charge card. We can provide general information about these products if you ask us a question using the form below the FAQs.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.