NAB Choice Package Fixed Rate Home Loan
Bundle your NAB Tailored Fixed Rate Home Loan with a Choice Package to receive an interest rate discount and extra features.
The NAB Choice Package gives you discounts on the standard fixed interest rate and other package benefits.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206), a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification and a Tier 2 General Advice Deposit Products (RG 146) certification.
The NAB Choice Package Fixed Rate Home Loan offers some package benefits and is also available with a low deposit. If this matches your needs as a borrower then it's well worth considering. But a package home loan is best suited to borrowers who will take advantage of all the products in the package, not just the loan itself.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of this home loan?
- Package benefits. As part of the NAB Choice Package, the loan application fee and service fees are waived. You may also be eligible for a discount on the standard fixed interest rate. You can bundle this loan with a credit card and get discounts on insurance too.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose to pay your loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Additional repayments. Additional repayments up to $20,000 can be made without incurring a penalty. However, any extra payments that exceed this amount will incur a fee.
- Loan portability. This loan is portable, which means if you sell your home, you can bring your home loan with you to the next property you buy. This can save you paying application fees and other mortgage costs associated with setting up a new loan.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- NAB Choice Package fee: $395. This is a single annual fee that covers the products bundled under this package.
- Discharge fee: $350. This fee is charged when you pay out the amount of your loan.
How to apply
If you think the NAB Choice Package Fixed Rate Home Loan matches your borrowing needs click on the green button. You will then be redirected to the NAB website where you can fill in your details to discuss your options with a lending specialist from NAB.